Marmen Energy

Marmen Energy Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
phone interview
Interviewed for an NDT position (Former Employee), South DakotaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: south dakota
Cons: interview process
Marmen contacted me for possible relocation for an NDT position, and set up a phone interview. The first question asked was "what year did you graduate high school." Age discrimination doesn't affect me since I'm not that old, but it was a concerning way to start things off. Afterwards, a series of questions were asked about my previous employers and specific questions like "have you ever been terminated" were asked repeatedly, even though the answer was no. When any questions of Marmen were asked, no answers were given. All the while, the lady conducting the interview was talking into a speaker phone and it was very hard to make out what she was saying. When I mentioned that and asked if she could pick up the phone she ignored the request and continued asking questions. Afterwards, I was told to wait for a call back in 7 days, and if I never heard from them they were not interested. Seems like a very shady place.
Personal assistant/Office administrator (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 3, 2015
a very productive fast paced work environment where i learnt a wide range of knowledge and skills in this sector from fast typing and general office and admin skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction i took from learning how the company worked.
Productive and enjoyable job
Roller/Welder (Former Employee), Brandon, SDOctober 8, 2014
Typical day involved rolling steel out into cylinders.
I learned more production welding and how to operate overhead cranes.
Management was very good.
Hardest part of the job was the rotating shifts
Most enjoyable was finishing a can
Headquarters