Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Review

View all Marks Work Wearhouse reviews

good
Store Operator of two Kamloops locations (Former Employee) –  Kamloops B.C.5 May 2014
Great experience for gaining experience in management, leading a team of 30 employees was a great experience and learned to work with different diversity in the job. Customer service is our goal and had many workshops to help cultivate the environment.

Other Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Reviews

Good people to work with
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB2 November 2017
My typical day at work would be opening or closing store cleaning, merchandising and customer service. What I have learned is that I have good memory for memorizing products and product knowledge I still use my knowledge to this day. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing customers that would come back to me every year looking for new products and having good report with them. The hardest part of my job was sometimes not getting the support by some of the management team.
Pros
Good co-workers and customers, good benefits
I loved the job
Keyholder (Former Employee) –  hillside Dr Kamloops11 October 2017
I loved the job that I did there. I really loved the people that I worked with, but felt like management wasn't great and the owner was overbearing and really had no idea how to actually do things. He also treated me poorly once i became pregnant.
Pros
working with the public
Cons
the owner, and retail hours until 9 pm and no days off together