Marks Work Wearhouse

Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent place to work
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 6, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
I was treated as part of the family with many opportunities for advancement. Every day was different with lots of things to do.
Productive with a nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, ONMay 19, 2014
Hours are not the best, as in employees only received minimal hours per week. People who I worked with are great for the most part. Not to labour intensive.
Fun place with awesome coworkers
Keyholder (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 14, 2014
As soon as I started working there, everyone was so welcoming and eager to help me learn new skills to better help customers. Even though everyday is different, it never is a dull day.
A fun active workplace
Customer Service Coordinator/ key holder (Former Employee), burnabyMarch 28, 2014
a typical day at work would be different everyday. I ran the business accounts so, I would check to see if any accounts could be filled and completed and if completed I would call the person to let them know they can pick up. Then I would be assigned to a specific spot and make sure it stayed well stocked and tidy.

I learned how to fold clothes to – more... a business standard, learned about different types of shoes, I learned how to run business accounts, and to also work on a team.

The management was great, they worked with the staff to make sure everyone was happy and things were to par.

The hardest part of the job was to put together business accounts as they took forever to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to help people find things they needed and to also do the end of day money count. – less

About Marks Work Wearhouse

Mark's Work Wearhouse Ltd., incorporated in 1977, is comprised of the Mark's Work Wearhouse division, with 153 stores (L'Équipeur – Read more