Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Review

View all Marks Work Wearhouse reviews

A fun active workplace
Customer Service Coordinator/ key holder (Former Employee) –  burnaby28 March 2014
a typical day at work would be different everyday. I ran the business accounts so, I would check to see if any accounts could be filled and completed and if completed I would call the person to let them know they can pick up. Then I would be assigned to a specific spot and make sure it stayed well stocked and tidy.

I learned how to fold clothes to a business standard, learned about different types of shoes, I learned how to run business accounts, and to also work on a team.

The management was great, they worked with the staff to make sure everyone was happy and things were to par.

The hardest part of the job was to put together business accounts as they took forever to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to help people find things they needed and to also do the end of day money count.

Other Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Reviews

Busy Retail Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON4 December 2017
Very busy retail store, nice customers. Staff were fun to work with. Great employee discount. Product knowledge was important and learning it was easy.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
No benifets
Good people to work with
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB2 November 2017
My typical day at work would be opening or closing store cleaning, merchandising and customer service. What I have learned is that I have good memory for memorizing products and product knowledge I still use my knowledge to this day. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing customers that would come back to me every year looking for new products and having good report with them. The hardest part of my job was sometimes not getting the support by some of the management team.
Pros
Good co-workers and customers, good benefits