Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Review

View all Marks Work Wearhouse reviews

A fun active workplace
Customer Service Coordinator/ key holder (Former Employee) –  burnaby28 March 2014
a typical day at work would be different everyday. I ran the business accounts so, I would check to see if any accounts could be filled and completed and if completed I would call the person to let them know they can pick up. Then I would be assigned to a specific spot and make sure it stayed well stocked and tidy.

I learned how to fold clothes to a business standard, learned about different types of shoes, I learned how to run business accounts, and to also work on a team.

The management was great, they worked with the staff to make sure everyone was happy and things were to par.

The hardest part of the job was to put together business accounts as they took forever to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to help people find things they needed and to also do the end of day money count.

Other Marks Work Wearhouse Employee Reviews

fun work place
Shoe Salesman (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 January 2018
i sold boots in the shoe department, id help customers fine sizes or give them information about the shoes or other products, there was no bad part of the job
Great Company
AREA MANAGER- KEYHOLDER & SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 January 2018
Enjoyed my work at Marks -
Good Training
Great management team
Great employees to lead
Accommodated hours available to work while attend school
Overall experience was very favorable