Temporary position from January 7th (flexible) to April 11th (flexible), 2014
January & April hours: 9am – 5pm, four days per week
February & March hours: 9am – 5pm, five days per week
Responsible for providing administrative support for the Calgary Home + Garden Show and the Edmonton Home + Garden Show.
- Assists Sales and Operations team with all mailings and packages for exhibitors, prospects, etc.
- Files contracts, insurance, and safety forms
- Emails account confirmation information
- Administers customer service calls
- Assists with updating letters and templates.
- Assists with tracking ticket numbers
- Updates returned mail addresses
- Data entry
- Filters and organizes contacts in database system
- Assists Sales Coordinator with show guide categories
- Provides assistance on-site at the Calgary & Edmonton Home + Garden Shows
- All other duties assigned as per business needs
Intermediate skills in Micosoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Event Management certificate an asset but not required
Previous event experience an asset but not required
Previous administrative experience an asset but not required
Hourly rate: $12-$14/hr depending on skills and experience
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via email or fax 403.253.7878 referencing Event Support Assistant in the subject line.