We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to the President for a Grocery Store located in Maple
What you will be doing in this role!
In this role, you can look forward to supporting and monitoring work the day-to-day administrative functions of the President of the organization. You will work to be this individual’s right hand and help facilitate their position and daily tasks!
- Significant calendar management
- Coordinating and monitoring travel arrangements
- Writing and editing correspondence
- Receive, screen, and refer all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors as required
- Oversee all major projects
- Provide guidance and instructions when required
- Assist with the preparation and review all presentations
- General office duties and maintenance as required
- A minimum of 4+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting senior level executives in a similar capacity
- Ability to remain professional and poised when dealing with high profile individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous experience leading or mentoring is an asset!
- Self driven with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable with availability via BlackBerry, etc.
Please note: Russian language will be considered as an asset for this position
Compensation will be based on experience
This is an immediate opening so please don’t delay and send your resume for immediate consideration
Indeed - 9 months ago