Market Force

Market Force Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
answer calls for very mean, ignorant rude people all day long
i dont think i have one (Current Employee), WinnipegJuly 28, 2012
Pros: not much
Cons: you are always told you are making mistakes
This use to be a family run business, it is now a corporate company run from the states, the pay sucks, the benefits suck, you never get a pay raise and when you do it’s like 10 cents. Stealing is rampant and if you are a member of the receptionist’s family, you can come and go as you please.
It use to be a good place to work not anymore

December 19, 2012

Most of the retail employee and our clients were very nice, on the other hand the staff of marekt Force was very rude and unaware what to do, when a problem arose. they refuse to listen or allow your to correct the problem then let you go , state you was just a independent contractor, we dont need you anymore.

April 18, 2013

Thanks for your comment. I applied for job 2 months ago and I did the whole process like a lot of tests and interview and I was waiting and waiting and they never call me even to say that I was not selected wich is very unrespecfull because solid and serious companies don't do that and even more some of then send you a very kind letter telling you reason why you was no selected. Thanks God they di d not choose me. Gods only knows why.