Mark Staffing Solutions

Mark Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 7, 2014
Pros: they found me a job right away.
Cons: takes too long for them to find a permanent position.
Mark Staffing provided me the help I needed when I was looking for a job. I filled out a form online and a recruiter called me the next day for an interview. During the whole year I was working for them I was given two assignments at great companies were I stayed for a while. I met excellent colleagues who became my friends and supported my career path – more... with their insight. That one year of skilled work experience served me to file for permanent residence. They helped me out with some paperwork I needed too. – less
Fairly average
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: variation
Cons: unpredictability
This temporary placement agency functioned fairly well in my life, for what I needed. Most of the time, I had an adequate amount of assignments, at a rate that was commenserate with my experience and skills. I had variety in the roles I was placed in, and therefore was able to learn a lot about this widely expansive field.
Mark Staffing as an employer.
Reception, Data Entry, Fund Raising Events (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 20, 2013
Pros: varied work experience, training, access to varied fields of employment & possibly a permanent position.
Cons: occasionally subjected to a temporary lack of employment. limited income.
Flexible. Educational. Enjoyable. I truly enjoyed my relatively brief experience with Mark Staffing. They treated me well, gave me training and work experience and generally let me have an opportunity to see other career options.
Pleasant group of people that try to help as best they can.
Various Positions (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 26, 2013
Pros: professional manner and friendly.
Very Approachable and helpful. I would love to work with these people on a consistent basis.
Used to be good but is going down hill fast
Former employee (Former Employee), Calgary AlbertaApril 23, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: too many to list
I have been a temp with them for a little while now had some great reps there who kept me busy but now I have yet another new rep and she makes no effort in keeping me busy with work and yet I have had great reviews in The past. And now they tell me there is nothing for me at this moment. I find that hard to believe. There are no perks for being a temp – more... with them. Yes they do offer benefits but as I recall its only for those working full time. Once the job ends so do your benefits . – less
Very uncooporative and not allot of communication
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), CalgaryJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: benefits paid out weekly
Cons: not allot of work. long waits.
Mark Staffing Solutions has been my least favorite staffing agency.
It took 2 months to be placed on an assignment.
Once placed, I heard very little from them.
The turn around time for call backs and email responses is very long.
They care more about the customer than their staff.
Not very good.
A dependable recruitment agency
FILING CLERK (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 24, 2013
Worked with various people at different levels. The supervisors were great and you feel that you can approach them easily about any concerns or queries you have.
Enthusiastic and encourages growth and good performance
Temporary Placement Field Associate (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 9, 2012
Gave me a placement immediately and gave recognition and displayed appreciation when there was a job well done.

About Mark Staffing Solutions

Mark Staffing Solutions Inc. ('Mark Staffing') opened its doors as Mark Personnel Inc. on July 1, 1990. Founder and Chair, Bev – Read more