Great Downtown Location
This international oil and gas exploration company is looking for a self-starter to join its team as a junior accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic organization and hone your top-notch skills.
- Fluency in Japanese is a necessity, and great communication skills will allow you to easily adapt to this diverse team environment.
- Three years previous experience and a BA in accounting are required to perform a variety of tasks including: account closing, financial reporting and analysis, and maintenance of the general ledger.
- Proficiency with MS Office and knowledge of IFRS , JIBLINK and QByte is necessary to perform daily accounting duties in a timely manner.
- Superior organizational abilities and attention to detail will be necessary to create, maintain, improve and develop financial and accounting rules, manuals, controls and processes.
- This company is offering a competitive salary in a supportive and inclusive work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level in this bilingual position? If your answer is yes, apply today!
Indeed - 8 months ago
Mark Staffing Solutions Inc. ('Mark Staffing') opened its doors as Mark Personnel Inc. on July 1, 1990. Founder and Chair, Bev Hughes,...