Mark IV is an In-Store Solutions Partner specializing in the creative development and flawless execution of Marketing, Sales and Corporate initiatives for Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, and Foodservice Industries.
In this role, you will utilize your Print Production expertise to source and procure marketing and promotional materials across a pre-approved supplier pool consisting of Mark IV-sourced as well as client-designated suppliers. You will own the print production process from internal briefing to delivery, including participation in budget determination, creation of project schedule, managing resources for deliverables, raising red flags and ensuring adherence to the approval process. You thrive in a fast paced environment, and inspire everyone around you to deliver the best possible work that is on-strategy, on-budget and which surpasses our clients’ expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Support Account Management in the preparation and management of program plans, critical paths and budgets
2. Provide innovative solutions and deliver a quality product/service on time, on budget and error-free
3. Working with the Account Management team to provide value in each stage of the project: Concept, Creative and Production
Print Project Management Responsibilities:
1. Work with Account Managers to determine project objectives from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective.
2. Document and manage all aspects of multiple concurrent projects, including planning, critical paths, artwork approvals and budgets. Includes developing prototypes, docket management, cost analysis, risk assessment, RFQ’s, cost estimates, print/finish confirmations and client invoicing.
3. Continually asses projects and identify potential areas for increased effectiveness, efficiency and value add/ROI to the client.
4. Manage project scope and change requests, effectively communicating any impacts to project requirements, budget and timelines to internal partners.
5. Manage the print production process by choosing appropriate supplier(s) based on project needs, ensuring supplier selection protocol, quality, timelines and budgets are met.
6. Provide value by recommending suitable substrates, inks, varnishes, finishing, etc. to ensure the best possible outcome in terms of quality of finished product, cost and delivery time.
7. Facilitate scheduled status meetings, and maintain constant communications with account managers, creative and logistics on project status to ensure project milestones are met.
8. Ensure project management methodologies are in line with company growth plans and initiatives as well as ensuring all projects meet profitability and customer satisfaction and quality targets.
9. Support the Senior Print Production Manager by identifying and recommending opportunities to enhance systems and processes for greater efficiency.
Supplier Relations Responsibilities:
1. Utilize a sound understanding and application of procurement best practices.
2. Monitor suppliers in order to meet required specification and quality standards.
3. Execute the procurement management process including:
- Vendor prequalification.
- Vendor management.
- Preparing proposals (i.e. RFQs, etc.).
- Procurement of material.
- Tendering process.
- Bid and tender evaluation.
- Document control.
- Pricing data quality.
4 Support the Senior Print Production Manager by developing and managing vendor/supplier relationships and monitoring vendors against key performance indicators
You have a Print (CPPP) and/or Project Management Certification from an accredited institution (or equivalent) coupled with 5+ years of print production experience in an Agency or Trade Print environment. In addition, you have demonstrated Project, Budget, and Critical Path Management experience in a Marketing, Communication and/or Print Production field.
You have a solid understanding of Project Management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications, along with extensive experience working with project management-related software such as MS Project. You are results focused and your eager “get it done” attitude supports a winning team and contributes to a positive agency culture.
If this describes you and you are looking for your next big opportunity, then contact Mark IV today!
Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-IV-Promotions-wwwmarkivca/132997120060082
Only candidates need apply (no recruitment agencies please). Must be a resident of and legally entitled to work in Ontario, Canada.