Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Turning Point Brewery is a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery.
Our company is built upon a foundation of true entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a deep respect for brand building. Distinctive and innovative in our approach, our portfolio includes Stanley Park 1897 Amber, Stanley Park Noble Pilsner, Hells Gate, and Palm Bay.
Lab Assistants assure that all berverages are made within company standards through physio-chemical, microbiological and organoleptic analysis in the lab and throughout the brewery.
- Operates to complete the minimum Packaging sampling program, as required
- Analyzes in process and in pack beverages by conducting chemical, microbiological and organoleptic analysis as well as observing packaging operations in the Brewery
- Collects tast panel samples, including water, in-process beer, product extensions and finished product
- Analyzes and inspects incoming raw materials to the brewery and reports on out-of-specifications materials
- Microbiological sampling
-Data entry and analysis of brewing data
- Enables HACCP, Food Safety and GMP program expansion, reporting and compliance monitoring
Experience & Qualifications:
- completed university level courework in related subjects (chemistry, microbiology etc)
- experience in the beverage industry is an asset
- knowledge of testing/quality assurance procedures, methods and equipment
- proven problem solving and analytical skills
We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.