Mark's Employee Review

Store receiver
Receiver / Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Halifax, Nova Scotia3 October 2013
Was responsible for stock ordering, monitoring and receiving of deliveries. Organizing stock, and displaying it.

Other Mark's Employee Reviews

Good people
Manager - Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB20 February 2018
The people make mark's and the Canadian Tire Group of companies what it is and they treat their people with respect and understand the need for personal time and that to succeed in business you work force must also succeed.
It is a great place with a variety of awesome co-workers
Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB7 February 2018
Depending on the day, weather and season Marks can be either fun, stressful or boring. I started working there in August of 2017 and so far I love it. I'm responsible for the mens jeans/pants/dress shirts and it keeps me constantly busy, which I love. We occasionally get a few characters in the store but mostly the customers are just strangers but customers who we are there to serve. During the Christmas season it can get really busy but it forces you to hurry, which I like. At my Marks the managers are awesome but peculiar in their own ways. There is one who closes really fast which is good because I'm usually closing and there is one who takes a really long time but I guess those kinds of people are everywhere.
Pros
the breaks. for a 8 hour shift its 2 15 minute breaks and one half an hour
Cons
A few of the customers are characters so you have to be prepared

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mark's. Our community is ready to answer.