Mark's Employee Review

Loved the direction and initiatives
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Canmore, AB1 July 2013
Having worked for the company for so long, the bulk of my work ethics originated from the great leaders that brought this out in me at such a young age. I loved the ability to progress and move forward. Every day, even up until my last, was a learning experience. What I loved most was the great people I got to know and work with, and these people will be part of my life regardless of where our future paths may lead.

Other Mark's Employee Reviews

Good Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  High Level, AB9 January 2018
HL location was good. Had good employees and a chill environment but had to find things to keep you busy. Edm location is good, keeps you busy but a couple of the workers are hard to work with, they criticize you for asking questions and can bite your head off for no reason. There's also unnecessary drama and that's not good. And the pay could be a little better.
great place to work
Sales Accociate (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC12 December 2017
I worked there seasonal. It was a great job and had nice management. There was no problems at all and the only reason I left was that the job was seasonal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mark's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8