At Mark’s you’ll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees and empower them with the tools and knowledge to perform their jobs in a positive environment.
If you’re friendly, enthusiastic and have a genuine desire to help, you’ll fit right in at Mark’s! As a Sales Associate at Mark’s, you’ll create great experiences by engaging with customers to offer assistance and ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Complete all training, learning products and sharing knowledge
- Participate in general store upkeep including restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing
- Handle cash & credit transactions
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, enthusiastic and a drive to succeed
- High school education or current enrollment in high school
Mark’s offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, full- and part-time benefits, a positive work environment, product discounts and more.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Mark’s is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited.
Ready to join our team? APPLY TODAY ONLINE @ http://marksjobs.com/jobs/search?q=calgary
In the crowded apparel market, Mark's stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality, style, and innovation. Though their roots are in...