Maritz Employee Reviews

Fun productive good environment to work in
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MO6 January 2017
They is a great company to work for but im currently just looking for advancement . I can honestly say out all the company's I worked for they was the best they know how to treat they employees and appreciate our hard work.
Productive, Can expand your skills provided we are placed with a good team
Team Member (Current Employee) –  AP3 February 2016
The work culture is not very stressful
- manageable work
- friendly peers
- management is not very satisfying
- can learn many new things provided we are associated with a good team
- learnt to adapt to new working environments
- ability to take the stress and work under pressure
- the most enjoyable part is playing table tennis or badminton in the free time
Pros
Team outings
Cons
Salary is not satisfying
Senior Developer Analyst / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO13 February 2017
I had many enjoyable times at Maritz and met some of the best people ever, they were more like family and not just co-workers. I learned a lot about programming, gathering requirements and how processes work with ABS and 1FS.
Horrible
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Missouri10 January 2017
Being human is not allowed; if you yawn you are harassed so much it causes stress related health issues; respondents are rude and nasty; you repeat the same thing 200 times a day; pay is insanely low - not worth it
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Pay; respondents; bosses
Solid Company
CRS (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA28 June 2016
Good company has solid relationships in the auto industry. Management is macro and as long as you get your job done and done right their is no issues. Co-workers were great I made great business relationships IT needed to be more engaging they were the weakest link in the company since I was a remote employee if my computer went down I was stuck for long periods of downtime waiting for them to fix or send out new equipment.
productive workplace
Administrative Clerk (Summons Department) (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng11 January 2016
Work is not bad, despite the workload in which I'm always ready for. It starts off slow but as time goes by it unfolds into something amazing.I learned about the various legal systems used in my workplace I l love the management, they well organised and know what they want from their employees... which is hard work. my colleagues are awesome despite their craziness and indifferences. my work is not hard but I would say the workload would be the "hardest" part of my work. I enjoy my work overall, because I am a hard worker and I hate not working.
Pros
awesome people, functions and birthday gifts
Cons
salary is not that much
Very Strict Atmosphere
(Contractor) Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO16 February 2017
This was a call center with cubicles. I took calls from customers associated with US Bank, Capital One and helped them redeem reward points
Pros
Connected with people
Cons
Very strict on time
Fun workplace
Copy Person (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO14 February 2017
I loved the job here. It was easy. The people were nice to work for and I wished it could have been a long time position. I made sure all copiers were filled with the correct paper for the print jobs.
Cons
Only was there to cover vacations
Unstructured work environment.
Release Manager (contract) (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO2 September 2016
Unstructured work environment. Very difficult to implement process within Commerce Fulfillment organization. Very high turnover. Lack of professionalism and receptiveness to new technology and innovation.
No job security, but great work/life balance
Management (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MO27 February 2012
Company has been undergoing many changes through the past 5 years with management and strategy. They need long-term visions instead of operating only short-term. Although job security is not the best right now, the work/life balance in most of the companies here is great!
Pros
bank on-site, fitness room, cafe's in all buildings, pleasant people to work with!
Cons
job security, top management is heavy, & uncertainty for future growth
laid back but no hope for the future
marketing research interviewer (Former Employee) –  Kirksville, MO5 July 2014
a typical day at work would be very easy and sometimes short. i learned that allot of people are not happy to hear you at 9pm. the management was average. the floor managers were great and very supportive but the ones that sat in there office everyday had no idea what was going on allot of the times. my co workers were the best laid back environment and pretty fun time. there was no hard part about this job i think a 12 year old could do this job. most enjoyable part about this job is that i got to sit in a air conditioned room in a nice comfy chair and got to talk on the phone to people all day.
Pros
laid back people, nice environment.
Cons
you cant get very many hours, no hope for advancement
Maritz
Volunteer / Food Service (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO14 March 2016
My work at Maritz was a great opportunity to learn work ethic and skill that I hope to take with me into my working career. I worked there for two years through the Special School District and apprecite all they did for me at Maritz.
Pros
Lots of support
Cons
Limited opportunities.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MO10 February 2015
Maritz is a good company to work for. The bosses are laid back and caring. Coworkers work as a team when needed. It is a fast paced environment, requires lots of lifting, but unfortunately there is not much room for advancement.
Pros
Great bosses, two breaks a day and 45 minute lunch.
Cons
Unstable work since it is a temp service, raises are hard to earn, does not provide sick pay or vacation pay.
I loved Working at Maritz Miss it
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Fenton MO5 October 2015
Maritz is a Great place to Work Miss it

Management was Great to work with.

My co-workers were fun.

The hardest of the job was Loosing it

We as people never want to lose there jobs.

The work force is a battle.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customers.
Pros
Working with the customers
Cons
Busy work load.
Treat their employees well!
Registration Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MO9 May 2015
Love feeling like I was a valued member of the team, even in such a large company. Lots of special days and events happening on campus. Management was always very approachable and not over bearing. They definitely like to hire from within - which is good if you are hoping to advance both upward and laterally within the company - but may make it a bit difficult to actually get your foot in the door.
Boring repetitive job where good workers never get promoted
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CA12 October 2014
I found this job to be the most boring job I have ever had. You have to follow a script and make 200 or more calls a day and never deviate by even a single word or you get written up. Many times answering any questions a person has or agreeing with them will cause a survey to be invalid. Any suggestions are always ignored and many of the employees who did very poor work were promoted. The only good part was the hours and flexibility of the schedule.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Short breaks, bad management
Fun job environment
Telephone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO25 November 2014
Sat at a computer for about 5 hours waiting for the clients customers to answer your call. Asked them about how they liked the client's services and entered it in to the computer. Management did very little enteraction with the employees. Co-workers were very nice and friendly along with professional. The hardest part about this job was being yelled at by the customers who thought we were telemarketers/bill collectors for the client.
Great company! Great experience
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CA13 May 2015
High volume cash postings
Great knowledge of accounting system conversions
Excel advancement skills
Wire transfers
Dun & Bradstreet reports
Collection Procedures
AR reconciliation
Pros
This job placed me on a new level in accounting career
Cons
Company aqusition
Maritz is an excellent company with outstanding employees!
Sr. SQL Server Database Architect/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MO30 October 2012
II cannot say enough good things about Maritz. The company and my teammates were top-notch; the best of the best I have worked with. I am privileged to have been part of such an outstanding organization.

While working at Maritz I had the opportunity to work within many facets of technology. I feel that I gained the equivalent of a PhD in SQL Server and a solid working knowledge of data and network security and solid governance policies and procedures. I am grateful to have had this opportunity.
Pros
outstanding, hard-working, intelligent and personable employees.
Cons
the company is being setup to sale with a goal to outsource it resources.
Fun workplace
Interactive Designer (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MO17 October 2014
Fun workplace creating websites, email blast

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job