MARITIME BEAUTY SUPPLY

• Salary/Benefits
Fast Paced Whole Sale Beauty Supplies
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: 1 hour lunch break
Cons: location
A typical day would consist of completing in person and over the phone orders for pick up, dealing with customers in person and over the phone, selling education classes, stocking and facing the shelves, contiuning education, learning features and benifits of every product, prepairing the daily task sheet for the store employees, and over seeing the – more... daily running of the store.
The best part of the job was seeig all the customers, helping them with their needs and listening to them.
The hardest part of the job was keeping everyone motivated to do thier jobs too – less
Independant work with great perks.
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBSeptember 3, 2012
amazing company to work for. Great management, plenty of bonuses and incentives.
Fast past work environment.
District Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Charlottetown, PEAugust 27, 2012
Pros: setting my own hours
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work would be meeting clients daily, reports, and business planning. Learning to deal with situations on the fly of the moment and having solutions to issues that might come up. Working with a team that consist of Customer Service, Manager, and purchasers. The hours were long though I loved what I did. Had great relationships with my – more... customers that I hope that will last after leaving the company. – less
Very nice to work but the attention to worker was very poor.
Shipping-Receiving (Former Employee), Halifax, NSAugust 18, 2012
In early morning started the operation, very nice and focus on my job.
I learned so many thing about warehouse operation. Sometime was very smooth and no competitive. When they went ont the rennovation, and we have to up-down .