MARITIME BEAUTY SUPPLY Employee Reviews

Family Based Home Security Sales Company
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSSeptember 10, 2015
A typical day would start at 730 am I would play the messages from the night before and answer any emails. I would process contracts and score using Equifax. Once the contract was scored I started the installation requisition and got a date confirmed with the customer. I answered all incoming calls, faxes and emails and provided customer service.
I was holding a position until my mother was available
Pros
busy fast paced
No job security
Store supervisor (Former Employee) –  Halifax NSSeptember 9, 2015
Although I enjoyed working with the people and the overall set up on the workplace the management is unprofessional with a high turnover rate and is not a secure workplace
Fun and fast paced environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSNovember 9, 2014
I have worked here for 9 years now and I love it! Always a positive atmosphere and lots of room for growth.
Fast Paced Whole Sale Beauty Supplies
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSFebruary 17, 2013
A typical day would consist of completing in person and over the phone orders for pick up, dealing with customers in person and over the phone, selling education classes, stocking and facing the shelves, contiuning education, learning features and benifits of every product, prepairing the daily task sheet for the store employees, and over seeing the daily running of the store.
The best part of the job was seeig all the customers, helping them with their needs and listening to them.
The hardest part of the job was keeping everyone motivated to do thier jobs too
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
location
Independant work with great perks.
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBSeptember 3, 2012
amazing company to work for. Great management, plenty of bonuses and incentives.
Fast past work environment.
District Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEAugust 27, 2012
A typical day at work would be meeting clients daily, reports, and business planning. Learning to deal with situations on the fly of the moment and having solutions to issues that might come up. Working with a team that consist of Customer Service, Manager, and purchasers. The hours were long though I loved what I did. Had great relationships with my customers that I hope that will last after leaving the company.
Pros
setting my own hours
Cons
Very nice to work but the attention to worker was very poor.
Shipping-Receiving (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSAugust 18, 2012
In early morning started the operation, very nice and focus on my job.
I learned so many thing about warehouse operation. Sometime was very smooth and no competitive. When they went ont the rennovation, and we have to up-down .

4.3