Autumnwood is a growing company that develops and manages mature lifestyle communities based on a “Leisure for Life” philosophy. We are seeking an Administrator to join our team at Marina Point Retirement Village in North Bay, Ontario.
- A Registered Nurse with a valid Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Previous managerial experience in a retirement or long term care setting, or equivalent knowledge with relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the Retirement Home Act is an asset.
- Maturity and good physical and mental health, empathy, patience and tact are important qualities to possess.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software programs is essential to this position.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Administering, co-ordinating and directing all activities of the facility, including the management of human, physical and financial resources.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality care for residents and resident satisfaction.
- Providing leadership and motivation to staff.
- Ensuring maintenance of accurate records of residents, personnel, and the operations in order to provide regular reports to the management company.
Marina Point Retirement Village is situated in the heart of North Bay close to public transportation, banking, shopping, restaurants,...