Autumnwood is a growing company that develops and manages mature lifestyle communities based on a “Leisure for Life” philosophy. We are seeking an Administrator to join our team at Marina Point Retirement Village in North Bay, Ontario.
- A Registered Nurse with a valid Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Previous managerial experience in a retirement or long term care setting, or equivalent knowledge with relevant experience.
- Familiarity with the Retirement Home Act is an asset.
- Maturity and good physical and mental health, empathy, patience and tact are important qualities to possess.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software programs is essential to this position.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Administering, co-ordinating and directing all activities of the facility, including the management of human, physical and financial resources.
- Ensuring the provision of high quality care for residents and resident satisfaction.
- Providing leadership and motivation to staff.
- Ensuring maintenance of accurate records of residents, personnel, and the operations in order to provide regular reports to the management company.
Indeed - 30+ days ago