MARIGOLD PRESCHOOL CENTRE INC.
Marigold is a licensed Preschool and School Age Daycare Program operating in the Opasquia
Elementary School, The Pas, Manitoba. We are seeking a motivated, team oriented, leader to guide
Marigold in the coming years. This position is available for immediate start or such date as arranged
with the successful candidate.
Under the supervision of the Board of Directors the Director is responsible for:
1. Ensure the licensing requirements of the Child Day Care Program/Province of Manitoba are
2. Enroll children to attend the centre, including special needs children.
3. Liaise with the school division, volunteers, parents and related professionals.
4. Supervise the daily operations of the Centre including the staff and daily program.
5. Collect parent fees and maintain current, accurate records.
6. Work with the children in the nursery and school age programs.
7. Report regularly to the Board of Directors and follow policy set by the Board.
Minimum Qualifications: Early Childhood Educator II certification. Those without minimum
requirements who can meet those within two years and have sufficient experience will be considered.
Satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks required.
Please submit applications including resume, cover letter and references to:
Marigold Preschool Centre Inc. Attention: Board of Directors, Box 1229, The Pas, Manitoba R9A 1L2
Closing date for applications is May 17, 2013
Indeed - 16 months ago
Marigold Preschool is a Not for profit preschool. We offer preschool programming for children ages two and a half to five. We also...