Marek Hospitality is recruiting a Retail Food Service Manager for our Sault Area Hospital operations.
Summary of Work:
The Retail Foodservice Manager (RFSM) is our on-site operations leader. The FSM has the direct responsibility for achieving the financial success of the Tim Horton’s and Cafeteria business that Marek manages in the Sault Area Hospital.
As our business leader, your success will be achieved in exceeding our client, customer and business expectations for:
- Fresh, healthy, delicious, made from scratch food.
- Responsive, flexible, friendly service.
- Customized menus, promotions, special events and fundraisers.
- Trustworthy, professional management.
Your qualifications will begin with:
- Professional culinary diploma (Red Seal Chef Status).
- A passion for cooking and service.
- 5 or more years of recent employment in a high volume food service operation.
- A flair for catering.
- The ability to get the details of our business right.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Food and Nutrition, Institutional Management or Retail Merchandising.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Computer proficiency, including POS equipment.
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Results-oriented with a strong business acumen.
- Ability to build effective business relationships.
- Consultative skills for communicating continuous improvement opportunities.
- Responsible, self-motivated and hardworking individual with a solid work ethic.
- People management skills in recruiting, coaching, motivating and managing performance.
- Able to work in an effective manner while managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Highly organized with a strong focus and commitment to quality.
- An ace in problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Analyze operational statistics, prepare reports and think strategically so that the business continues to stay current and profitable.
- Maintain appropriate purchasing procedures, cash controls, HR and workplace safety processes.
- Establish, monitor and comply with food safety standards.
- Develop a high quality kitchen team.
- Create, plan and cost menus so that established financial and budgetary goals are achieved.
- Maintain a strong business relationship with our staff, customers, hospital leadership, Tim Hortons and our local suppliers.
- Preparing and/or overseeing the preparation of all menu items
- Develop a local marketing plan for the business.
Marek Hospitality is one of Canada's largest food services management firms, specializing in providing fresh workplace culinary services to business and industry.
Marek Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. For additional information on our organization, please visit us at http://www.marekhospitality.ca .
Indeed - 7 months ago