Marcatus QED is an international agriculture supply brokerage company, globally sourcing high quality, niche products. Our company is founded on the principles of building value through a high level of quality assurance, leading-edge research and development, and maintaining a unique and collaborative company culture. With our headquarters located in Canada and offices in the United States, France, India, Vietnam, and China, we work together to provide customized supply chain solutions for top brands in preserved vegetable industry. We are poly-lingual, multi-talented individuals united in teamwork by a strong culture of communication and innovation.
We are seeking for a full time Personal Assistant to CEO for a temporary maternity leave position.
Our Assistant to the CEO will report and work directly with the CEO. You will be an integral part in business success managing the executive office and ensuring that our CEO is not distracted with the small details. As an experienced C-Suite Assistant your ability to match the judgment of our CEO and anticipate his needs is critical. It will be up to you to find creative methods of making him more productive and removing things from his plate by becoming his trusted source of information and reporting. Being able anticipate his needs and stay one step ahead of him will give you the edge and you will become a driving source for his strategy and vision.
- Provide regular reports to the CEO, including daily task plans project status updates and follow-up from calls/meetings
- Managing incoming and outgoing communication
- Put systems in place to keep CEO well organized with business and personal life
- Assist with day-to-day personal matters as required by CEO
- Manage the CEO's time, priorities and commitments
- Prepare information packages and documentation in advance of meetings and travel
- Match the CEO's energy level and passion
- Be available as needed - CEO travels internationally frequently
- Arrange travel, meetings, events and personal appointments, urgent updates are normally required as schedule changes - must be able to make quick changes as necessary
- Expense tracking
- Set goals and targets with realistic timelines provide a project pipeline and updates on changes
- Match the CEO's judgment, differentiate the between strategic and tactical needs and prioritize as needed
- 4+ years of experience as an EA, assistant to C-suite executive in a high intensity environment
- 7+ years in a high level business function, leading teams and projects
- Crisp reporting skills, compiling and composing useful reports and status updates from multiple sources
- Reliable and organized
- Good and demonstrable use of Microsoft productivity tools
- Managing complex projects and leading multiple resources to complete them
- Experience working in a global office setting with various time zones and non-standard hours
- Great attitude
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills
- Able to work with type-A personalities
- Comfortable working within another person's personal space
- Tact and diplomacy
- Dedication and work-ethic + ability to turn around urgent requests and projects
- Mature and professional
- Excellent time-management skills
- Consistent follow-through
- Ability to manage expectations and set realistic deadlines
We are a work hard and play hard team of entrepreneurial focused professionals. Our downtown loft office in the heart of Liberty Village offers a chic and fun environment in a great location for enjoying one of Toronto's most interesting communities. We offer all the regulars like tea, coffee and snacks and enjoy spoiling our team with lavish outings and tastings of fine wines! Aside from the perks, this team offers everyone an opportunity to own their role.
Marcatus QED designs custom supply solutions for high quality agricultural products worldwide.