Location: Ottawa, Ontario
We are currently searching for a dynamic and detail oriented individual to join Marcan Pharmaceuticals as a Quality Assurance Manager. The successful candidate will need to be able to communicate effectively to all levels of management and have the drive and desire to learn and grow with the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality assurance support of operations of company including, review of batch manufacturing and packaging records, validation records, release records etc.
- Maintaining, managing and tracking change controls
- Maintain of current Good Manufacturing Practices relating to supply management, distribution, investigations, change controls, deviations, CAPAs etc..
- Support all GMP compliance related as per the federal and/or provincial requirements
- Interact with regulatory and other staff to identify trends in non-conformance issues, customer complaints and deviations
- Capable of preparation of SOPs and training respective staff as required
- Conduct independent investigation and resolve complex quality issues
- Manage internal inspections.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in science filed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient with standard office software programs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organizational, time management and communication skills
- Willing to relocate Ottawa
Marcan Pharmaceuticals Inc., a Canadian owned and operated company located in the nation’s capital Ottawa, is the marketing arm of...