We are currently searching for a dynamic and detail oriented individual to join Marcan Pharmaceuticals as a Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will have a strong customer focus, ideally bilingual (English/French) and have the drive and desire to learn and grow with the company.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, picks, packs, and returns
- Manage orders to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product
- Perform a variety of administrative duties to assist with account updates and changes
- Identify, research, and resolve customer inquiry and order status
- Maintain and update system master records
- Monitoring inventory and allocations
- Provide post Sales Support and account maintenance
- Handle inbound customer enquires/complaints in a timely manner
- Organizing and planning tasks to meet deadlines
- Reporting, analyzing, and performing other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum College Diploma or 3-5 years customer support/service experience
- Experience in Customer Service environments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and capable to quickly gain working knowledge of other software applications
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to make timely but sound decisions
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Manage changing priorities, demands and constant interruptions
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Team player, but is able to work independently
- Fluency in French is an asset (written and oral)
- Basic accounting and analytical math skills(finance terms and formulas)
Marcan Pharmaceuticals Inc., a Canadian owned and operated company located in the nation’s capital Ottawa, is the marketing arm of International Pharmaceuticals Generics Ltd (IPG), a company that was founded in 2005 with the vision to develop, manufacture & supply low cost, high quality finished dose generics in the Canadian marketplace.
Marcan and the its group of companies have been bringing high quality yet affordable medicines into the Canadian market for over 20 years, as one of the largest healthcare ingredient distribution companies, as well as supplying generic medicines under other labels. Together, they have over 50 years of experience in overseas contract manufacturing & supply chain management.
Marcan benefits from the operational excellence (both process & infrastructure) of its sister companies, which has helped to streamline operations. Coupled with a fully integrated supply chain and a head office in Ottawa which provides regulatory, marketing and supply chain support to ensure steady product supply in the Canadian market.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Marcan Pharmaceuticals Inc., a Canadian owned and operated company located in the nation’s capital Ottawa, is the marketing arm of...