Marberg Staffing Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Positive Experience
Human Resources Officer (Former Employee) –  TorontoJune 3, 2016
I was recently placed in a role through Marberg. When I reached out initially, they were quick to respond and kept me informed of the next steps for my candidacy on a regular basis. The staff were professional and available. I always felt supported by them and communication was very clear. Compared to other agencies I felt as thought this one had more of a personal touch. My placement resulted in a permanent position so I have been thrilled with their service.
Professional and very helpful - helped me start my career.
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 2, 2016
I had an excellent experience working with Marberg. They were quick to respond, and had multiple opportunities for me. It was truly a pleasure to work with them and I am very grateful for their services - they were very professional, and kind, and they followed up with me regularly. They also took my career goals into consideration when finding placements for me. They provided me with guidelines and tips on how to succeed in my placements, as well as advice about my resume and interview skills. I would highly recommend them, and if I find myself out of a job in the future, I would certainly turn to them once again first and foremost. My most recent placement hired me for an extended contract, which has opened up a lot of future opportunities for me, and it is all thanks to the staff at Marberg.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff, very accommodating, and easy to reach.
Cons
n/a
great career service
database developer (Former Employee) –  390 bay streetJanuary 8, 2016
I have a really great experience working with Marberg. I got the database developer job offer from the government of Ontario and I have no experience working for government. I have to say Marberg's service are very professional , it help me found the target jobs is right for me and gave me some very usefully advices for the interview .
Staffing Company that makes you busy
Filing/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2012
First, I was assigned in a government ministry where I learned how to process license applications with strict attention to detail and accuracy. I enjoyed the diverse and friendly environment. The job was easy and I liked the routine.

After we accomplished our assignment with the licensing ministry, I was assigned a week after to another government ministry where we put in order their archived files, put codes on it for more efficient retrieval. The challenging part of the job is the heavy lifting of boxes full of documents, yet my co-workers made it light by helping each other and having fun while doing the job.
Pros
i was kept busy by the staffing company.
Cons
only temporary assignment