We are currently looking for a Junior Event Video Editor assistant with experience in events and corporate video editing.
If you thrive in a creative environment and love working with young and energetic team than this is the place for you!
The right candidate should have:
- 1-2 years professional editing experience
- Excellent organizational skills and hard working
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an asset
- Good understanding of video color correction
- Works well within a team and under pressure
- Must be self motivated and eager to learn new techniques
- Must be able to deliver projects on tight deadlines
This position will start of as Part Time but can eventually lead to Full Time employment.
All applications should include a demo reel. Only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview and then an in person interview.
We are excited to see your talent!
Maramel is a small boutique digital house with 20 years experience in video production, photography, advertising, graphic design and web...