Project Coordinator Level 2
Government of Canada Client
Each proposed Resource must meet the minimum qualifications for the resource category and level in which they are proposed as indicated in the TBIPS SA:
Level 2: 5- < 10 years of experience
- Assist project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users in project coordination and synchronization tasks.
- Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team.
- Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and application/system libraries.
- Act as the first or single point of contact in a "hot-line" situation by accepting incoming calls, logging calls, attempting to resolve simple problems and following established procedures for more difficult problems.
- Track project change requests.
- Maintain and updates relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files; project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence.
- Use computer tools, aids, system control languages on PCs, minis, or mainframes to perform work.
- Communicate with project management and data processing professionals, technical users and end users on administrative matters related to the project.
We thank all those who apply, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard