Are you looking to advance your career? Do you have leadership goals? If so, Maple Reinders may have the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Project Manager in our Cambridge branch, you will have the opportunity to direct some of our exciting ICI and Civil projects. The opportunities here are endless! We are a growing organization, and continually winning new work; with that comes new experiences and new challenges.
At Maple, we look for leaders, not role players. Display your leadership by:
- Developing successful relationships with current and prospective clients, consultants, realtors and developers
- Effectively managing and directing your team through enthusiasm and zest for the project
- Sharing your knowledge by mentoring some of the more junior Project Managers and Coordinators, guiding them to progress in their careers.
We are looking for Project Managers to direct our ICI projects ($5-25M) along with Civil projects such as Water/Waste Water Treatment plants with the potential to grow into larger opportunities. The ideal candidate will currently have:
- 8 years or more experience as a Project Manager in the construction industry.
- A University Degree/Technology Diploma in Civil Engineering, or a combination of education and industry experience.
Not only will you have the opportunity to learn, you will have the opportunity to accomplish! You will have the overall responsibility for the success of the project supported by your strong team of Estimators, Superintendents, Project Coordinators and hourly employees. With your strong business sense you will be empowered to run your project as your own small business.
We want you to succeed and we are prepared to get you there by investing in you. We offer extensive training through our “Centre of Learning” to facilitate your career growth through programs such as LEED, Gold Seal and “lunch and learns”.
If you are a leader, and aspire to grow into more senior management positions, we want to hear from you. Please provide your project list including the dollar value along with your resume.