Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
working on Maple Leaf was realy a good job ..enjoy alot
Supervisor (Former Employee), Burlington, ONSeptember 4, 2012
im a good worker . as my backgroud portuguese .
i love to work . on 2010 to 2011 i was working a part time as a cleaning. but i got lay off..now with no job ,, im looking to find one fast . as a single mom with 2 kids , to suport my family to try to provide whats the best for my kids . and the best inreterst with a job i will find it ...
Great work expierence
B-Chicken Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Milford, INMay 5, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: none.
Working with Maple Leaf has been a great expierence and very rewarding to myself. The oppurtunities to gain knowledge an move foward are very accessable. Management there offer hands on help, and support their employees.
horrible
Debone (Former Employee), Leesburg, INAugust 14, 2013
managers coworkers all horrible and stingy not willing to help its like they are to good to even consider helping anybody but themselves.
Good Company
Production Manager (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 30, 2013
Pros: _
Cons: _
Good company to work for. Long hours but pay and benefits are better than average.
A very rewarding job
Residential Support Staff (Former Employee), Preston, MNAugust 9, 2012
Pros: just being at work and being with the clients, helping them every day.
Cons: seeing the clients get sick.
Working at Maple Leaf was probably the most rewarding job and field I have ever worked in. I was always amazed by seeing my clients learn something new, or just see the look of recognition on thier faces when I would come to work. For many of these clients, the staff were thier only family. There were always challenges to face in this field. and I welcomed – more... those challenges with open arms! – less
growing company
Lawn Maintenance, Crew Leader (Former Employee), Verona, WIMay 31, 2012
A typical day included the mowing of grass, string trimming, picking up trash, ect. Management was inconsistent, information being passed down the line wasn't always right the same. The hardest part of the job was living up to the expectations to the homeowners.

About Maple Leaf

Maple Leaf Foods Inc. (Maple Leaf) is a meat, meals and bakery company serving wholesale, retail and foodservice customers across – Read more