Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Employee Review

View all Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment reviews

great place to learn and grow
Corporate Partners & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 May 2013
• Finalized End of Season reports for corporate partners
• Researched new perspective Corporate Partners
• Assisted with distribution of marketing materials
• Finalized group and single seat ticket sales packages
• Maintained computerized records of all ticket sales
• Used Archtics ticketing system daily
• Administrative duties

Other Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Employee Reviews

Fantastic work but can be hard work
Event Security (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 December 2017
An amazing place to work if your a sports enthusiast. We get to work Raptors, Leafs, TFC, Argos and Rock games. Not to forget all the big ticket concerts. Every shift can be different. From working the insane gates where we have 60 min to get everyone in before tip off or puck drop. the the ability to work court side at a Raptors game. The management has its moments like all companies but they are still there to aid and guide the staff. I have no complaints about Management. The most enjoyable is that its different every time. I absolute love the job. Its part time, relatively flexible and fantastic pay for a part time job.
Pros
Working sporting events
Cons
No benefits
Exciting/Challenging Environment
Fan Engagement Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2017
Working for MLSE provides an extremely engagement work environment that offers challenging activities and stimulating content. Being a sports fan myself it is the perfect environment for me to chat with my co-workers about my interests. The company allows a care-free atmosphere that opens up the floor to any ideas and gives free range for employee opinions. I feel safe knowing I can express ideas on how to improve the company. I look forward to attending work everyday and am aways intrigued to hear about what is new in the dynamic world of Toronto sports.
Pros
Recognition awards bi-weekly/monthly, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Long hours for full-time employees