Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Employee Review

View all Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment reviews

Nice place to work
Overnight Custodian (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 December 2013
The job is pretty hard but it's possible to do within reason. After a long period of time working you eventually learn how to be efficient, co-workers will help you to get through the day. The hardest part of the job is having to clean up after the local team won the game on that previous night. It is fun to work there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard job

Other Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Employee Reviews

Exciting/Challenging Environment
Fan Engagement Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2017
Working for MLSE provides an extremely engagement work environment that offers challenging activities and stimulating content. Being a sports fan myself it is the perfect environment for me to chat with my co-workers about my interests. The company allows a care-free atmosphere that opens up the floor to any ideas and gives free range for employee opinions. I feel safe knowing I can express ideas on how to improve the company. I look forward to attending work everyday and am aways intrigued to hear about what is new in the dynamic world of Toronto sports.
Pros
Recognition awards bi-weekly/monthly, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Long hours for full-time employees
Enclosed environment surrounded by bustling fans
Snack Vendor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 October 2017
The BMO stadium staircases are extremely tight and narrow for a vendor to be walking up and down while holding a 30lb. box strapped around your neck. My manager was helpful however, an individual who was part of the MLSE staff who I did not know, made a rude and unnecessary comment towards me during my shift. The atmosphere is busy and full of crazed fans.
Pros
Gaining entrance to the game being played
Cons
Carrying an extremely heavy box of snacks and drink throughout the entire shift