Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment

Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun comfortable environment
Concessions Attendant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2015
Everything about working for MLSE is amazing I got a long very well with staff .Only thing is the hours are not at all stable. i only work when there is a game.
Working at Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment.
cash supervisor (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches, teamwork, management role
I am grateful to have the opportunity to be employed by Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. In a way they've put Toronto on the map with their marketing of "We The North". The passion they put into Toronto's teams is endless and pure dedication, which I absolutely love.

They're more than just sports, they're also dedicated to reaching out to communities in need. Management and executives are always finding ways to get all employees involved in community projects, fundraisers and setting up camps. I've certainly learned to be more outgoing, hands on and involved.

My co-workers are some of the best people I have met, they make the more difficult days worth it as we have the "we are one team" mentality. Including management, you usually don't see corporate companies with management that are leading by example and aren't absent managers.

A typical day for me - there is no typical day. I have certain routines that are to be completed in the morning portion of my shifts. And then my afternoon is spent completed more routines. In between that I spend my time helping others, completing miscellaneous tasks as needed and providing supervision for our front of house staff.

The hardest part is with it being a larger corporate company, I would have to say it's harder to meet new people outside of your department and with people staying in their positions for long lengths of time - it's more difficult to advance or be considered for promotions. But overall, it's a great company.
Fun, innovative and creative envirionment
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 24, 2014
Building relationships with key stakeholders of the business is fundamental.
Growing and young work environment
great place to learn from
Corporate Partnerships & Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 3, 2014
learned a lot coming from college with an internship

great place to create and maintain contacts
+++
Vendor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2014
great enviroment, always looking to push the bar. superior staff.
Nice place to work
Overnight Custodian (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 19, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: hard job
The job is pretty hard but it's possible to do within reason. After a long period of time working you eventually learn how to be efficient, co-workers will help you to get through the day. The hardest part of the job is having to clean up after the local team won the game on that previous night. It is fun to work there.
Productive workplace striving to fulfill customer needs
Event Porter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 31, 2013
A typical day at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment includes managing inventory at all games and events while assisting customers' as required. Working there has polished my customer service skills as well as my organization skills.
Work
merchandising sales associate (Current Employee), Centre, NSJuly 2, 2013
Hours are fair and decent only for the Team Store that is, other locations such as BMO field requires more labor for work in general shift hours averaging from 9-12 hours with the same minimum wage pay doesn't make sense.
great place to learn and grow
Corporate Partners & Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 22, 2013
• Finalized End of Season reports for corporate partners
• Researched new perspective Corporate Partners
• Assisted with distribution of marketing materials
• Finalized group and single seat ticket sales packages
• Maintained computerized records of all ticket sales
• Used Archtics ticketing system daily