As part of Maple Leaf Sports + Entertainment (MLSE) Award Winning Marketing & Creative Services department, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing initiatives for all MLSE properties including the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Marlies, Toronto FC, Real Sports Bar & Grill, Real Sports Apparel, e11even and Air Canada Centre. As an integral member of the team, you will liaise with our internal clients to ensure flawless execution of all initiatives while coordinating the efforts of the Design Studio. Your strong organizational skills, ability to manage projects varying in scope & deadline, leadership, knowledge of advertising production and pro-active participation in a unique, collaborative team environment will contribute to inspiring others and ensuring our vision to WIN is integral to our business.
- Act as the lead Account Executive for internal clients whose creative projects will be handled by the in-house design studio or our outside partner agencies
- Organize timelines and accuracy for projects from concept through to completion, includes media placement and production
- Assist the Brand team in the brief creation & define jobs to designers, clearly identifying the goals of the project, direction & guidelines
- Liaise with the media agency & coordinate production schedules and creative delivery for all team advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with outside suppliers; oversee project quotes & final delivery
- Participate in brainstorming and strategic marketing development of large-scale campaigns
- Act as a resource and provide guidance and knowledge to the Marketing & Creative Services Assistant
- Manage the internship program including hiring, mentoring & reviewing
- Assist in other related projects and contribute towards team goals
- Be a brand ambassador for all MLSE properties and continually work towards developing award winning campaigns
- Lead by example and strive for excellence when interacting with internal clients, utilizing a “one-team” approach
- Post Secondary Graduate from a Marketing or Advertising program.
- 2-4 years experience in an ad agency, design firm or communications company an asset.
- Experience in account management & customer service.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively.
- Understanding of design & production of print materials.
- Confident in presenting work to clients, gathering feedback and communicating solutions.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with an ongoing awareness and responsiveness to client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships.
- Passionate, committed, outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable and works well within a team environment.
Indeed - 21 months ago