Position: CRM Coordinator
Type: Full time
As part of the Marketing department, the CRM and Research team is the gate keeper to all customer communication, data, research and intelligence. Working with the client groups, brand teams and other members of the CRM & Research team, you will be responsible for strategic development, timely administration and execution of email marketing campaigns. You will use the CRM system and the available intelligence gained through research & analysis to optimize marketing campaigns, improve segmentation and recommend new initiatives driving clients’ objectives and MLSE’s corporate priorities. You will seek opportunities to improve processes, augment available data in CRM and overall contribute to the team.
You are smart, creative, proactive, analytical thinker, who can apply marketing and project management skills to a rapidly changing environment.
- Work very closely with internal cross functional departments (including the brand team and ticket sales and Service) to understand their marketing objectives; make recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate, create, manage and execute email and direct marketing initiatives
- Own & report on email and campaign performance, database metrics and KPIs, make recommendations accordingly
- Understand the customer lifecycle and ensure optimal communication touchpoints during key phases
- Proactively drive insights into customer behaviour to apply towards marketing and on-site initiatives
- Manage needs and expectations of various stakeholders from business owners, marketing, customer support, and sales
- Maintain sales reports and tracking of multiple marketing initiatives and campaigns on a weekly basis
- Perform segmentation, generate target groups and prospect lists. Perform database maintenance duties as necessary
- Strive to improve data quality while looking for opportunities to grow the database.
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as requested
- Act as subject matter expert in decisions around email deployment and one to one marketing
- Use data to drive fundamental improvements to customer communication strategy
- Analyze and interpret data; draw conclusion to drive business strategy from overall opportunity identification to targeted program development
- Establish processes and adhere to best practices in customer database optimization and maintenance.
- Perform database maintenance duties as necessary
- Minimum 3 years experience in CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation, database marketing
- University/College degree in business, marketing, statistics or other related discipline
- Experience with email marketing tools and email deployment services. Familiarity with HTML would be an asset
- Understanding of and experience with CRM tools, specifically Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Proficient user of MS Office 2000, with advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills (including: pivot tables, graphs, look-up functions, manipulating large volumes of data)
- Must be familiar with consumer privacy principals governing direct marketing, including PIPEDA and CAN-SPAM
- Self-starter capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks, be adaptable to changing priorities and be able to thrive in a high-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills; can be accountable and responsible for the portfolio, while working within a team. Ability to rally the team, get buy in and lead by example; effective both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate ability to successfully work across an organization and with multiple business units and gain support
- Comfortable and capable of delivering under tight deadlines, utilizing time management or organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical and conceptual thinker, logical and results oriented
- A proactive quick learner with fanatic attention to details
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Must be available and flexible to work evenings and weekends as required
All interested applicants are asked to apply directly via mlse.com in our Career Section no later than Monday February 11 by 9:00 am.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 2 years ago