The Systems Key User/Production Team Leader role will be responsible for assisting in the development of plant systems and processes and is the plant point person for systems related issues during start-up of Heritage. In addition to being the point person for systems related issues post start-up, this role will also be responsible for ensuring their production line(s) run effectively and optimally with a trained team in place at all times.
- Work with IS on the development of system modules, training materials and end-user support.
- Participate in operational work stream meetings, identifying business requirements and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to support the design of end-user tasks.
- Plant point person for troubleshooting system issues.
- Participate in key user network meetings and share learnings.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives for shop floor interfaces.
- Work closely with IS and manufacturing for system testing.
- Support end-users and other team leaders in daily reconciliation efforts.
- Holds employees accountable and drives performance through key metrics that are tied back to the vision.
- Develops and maintains a strong food safety culture within their team that is evident through adherence to GMPs and successful audits.
- Develops employees through certification training and coaching, providing clear roles and consistent support and feedback for all employees.
- Foster and maintain positive union and employee relations environment by treating all employees with respect, providing timely feedback and grievance resolution.
- Continuously seeks ways to improve manufacturing operational results and efficiencies on their line(s) while meeting customer expectations and minimizing waste.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
- Post secondary education in Food Processing, Operations Management, Business Administration of related field.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a unionized manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to effectively translate IS terminology into language that is understood in an operations environment.
- Strong process thinking skills.
- Good financial acumen.
- SAP and lean manufacturing experience.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard