The incumbent provides administrative support, project coordination and data analysis as the front line contact for employee questions and concerns.
- Management of HRMS in relation to adding new hires, termination, job changes, rate adjustment etc for all hourly employees.
- Handles all payroll and pension related items,
- Manage and maintain updated information of the KRONOS and SAP
- Submits required documentation to Corporate office and to hourly benefit plan administrator (PBAS) as required,
- Handle all in person and phone inquiries regarding payroll and benefits
- Coordinates various Corporate payroll, benefit and pension policies on a plant basis and interacts with Corporate representatives to ensure objectives are fulfilled,
- Provide management with statistical reports regarding turnover and trends of hourly staff issues
- Maintain accurate Human Resource files for hourly and salary employees.
- Other duties as assigned, some shift work may be required.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Working towards or completion of a post-secondary education program, diploma or degree in Human Resources management,
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner certificate would be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook with a passion for accuracy,
- Ability to get things done within a decentralized environment with minimal supervision,
- Strong team player and problem solving talent,
- Positive and professional approach with willingness to learn who likes to challenge oneself.
- Spending time working in cool or chilled rooms
- Working in areas that are automated, noisy and house potentially dangerous machinery
- Standing or walking for extended periods
- Sitting for extended periods
- Looking at computer screens for several hours at a time
- Some shift work may be required
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard