Maple Leaf Consumer Foods Employee Review

View all Maple Leaf Consumer Foods reviews

Productive workplace
Information Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario10 September 2013
Maple Leaf Foods is a hard-working outfit. I improved my ability to work in teams and be a complete team player. The co-workers were friendly and helped as much as possible to get the work done on-time. For the most part management left you alone, as long as you were being productive. The hardest part of the job was enduring the amount of work done in evenings and weekends because of stiff deadlines with no extra pay. The most enjoyable part of the job was completion of a project or go-live with very little or no re-work necessary.
Pros
Good people to work with.
Cons
Extra hours and days worked with no extra pay.

Other Maple Leaf Consumer Foods Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK23 November 2017
Safety is always the top priority in this company. Every month we have our monthly safety meeting. Where we watch a video and answer questions about safety.
OK place to work
Executive Assistant - Secretary Treasurer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2017
It has been many years since I worked at Maple Leaf Foods. I was only there for a short term contract. I cannot say whether or not I could recommend this place.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No Cons