FINANCIAL ADVISOR – JOB DESCRIPTION:
Maple Bridge Financial Inc. is a premier full-service independent insurance brokerage based in Markham, Ontario representing a vast array of Canadian investment and insurance companies. We are industry-distinguished by our commitment to delivering the most effective, practical, step-by-step Business Process training and individual attention for our advisors. The result is an advisor who is not only equipped with the in-depth product knowledge that every independent advisor should have, but also the business skills and methods to effectively prospect, develop and maintain their business and client relationships for long term success.
An immediate opening is available for a qualified Financial Advisor. We are seeking to hire only the most driven and qualified professionals available in the industry who satisfy the Job Requirements below:
- Post-secondary education (college or university minimum). Finance, economics or accounting related is a plus
- Two years’ minimum working experience, preferably within finance or sales
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in team settings
- Excellent proficiency in English, both verbal and written. Second languages are a plus
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Other financial designations and licenses (CA, CGA, CFA, CLU, CFP, CSWP, CIM, PFP, other) are a plus
- Exceptional commission and bonus structure
- Spending Account
- Clients acquired fully vest with the successful candidate
- Incentive trips and awards incentivize consistent production
- Source, acquire and assist clients with Risk Management, Tax Planning, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, and Financial Planning needs
We thank all applicants for applying for this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Maple Bridge Financial Inc. is a premier full-service independent insurance brokerage based in Markham, Ontario representing a vast array of...