Maple Automotive Corporation currently has a contract opportunity for the position of General Administration Assistant. In this role, the successful candidate will report to the Plant Manager.
Our ideal candidate is a mature, self-motivated team player with good communication skills and would be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform general administrative functions
- Complete sales invoicing
- Provide production control support
- Prepare Accounts Payable accruals
- Prepare expense reports
- Assist with cheque runs; match statements with received invoices
- Assist with the month end process
- Assist with maintaining company fleet vehicles which include insurance matters, lease renewals, coordinating new vehicle acquisition, registration and licensing, and repair matters
- Meet, welcome and provide on site support to visitors
- Assist Management with travel arrangements
- Assist the Team Member Relations department with company social functions, meal arrangements for training and other miscellaneous functions relating to the Company
- Assist Maintenance and Management with administrative functions
- The qualified individual should have 1-2 years progressive experience in the area of General Administration
- Must have the ability to manage multiple functions in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills are required and the candidate must be proficient in MS Office programs
- Must be able to work at the other facility in Woodstock as needed
- Post-Secondary education is an asset
- Accounting experience and knowledge is an asset
- Must be able to work overtime as required
*Please include your minimum salary expectation, along with your resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Green Metals Canada, Inc. Cambridge is a plastics recycling plant that works closely with customers and waste recycling centers to produce...