Toyota Tsusho Canada, Inc. (Cambridge) currently has a contract opportunity for the position of Warehouse Team Member. In this role, the successful candidate will report to the Warehouse Supervisor.
Our ideal candidate is a mature, self-motivated team player with good communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Pick and ensure shipments are accurate and sent out in a timely manner
- Ensure receiving is accurate and performed in a timely manner
- Ensure inventory is warehoused accurately
- Inventory counts
- Perform computer work and use a hand held scanner
- Perform cross-trained functions within the work group as needed
- Ensure all safety and processing procedures are followed
- Operate forklift
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in accordance to 5S protocol
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of two years warehouse or logistics experience
- Forklift license and/or experience or must be willing to obtain forklift license
- Must be dedicated to safety and continuous improvement
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to rotate shifts and work over-time, including weekends
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please submit your resume to the TMR department.
Please note: only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted.