Toyota Tsusho Canada, Inc. located in Cambridge and Woodstock has a full time position available at our Woodstock location for the position of Account Administrator.
The successful incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Data entry for Customer and Supplier transactions
- Support Accounts Receivable analysis and collections
- Assist with Inventory control, reconciliation and physical counts
- Coordinate with logistics service provider for shipment arrangements
- Control documentation/approval records
- Support Account Representatives with responding to Customer/Supplier inquiries
- Additional Customer service responsibilities as required
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
in order to meet strict deadlines
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy, excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Customers and Suppliers
- Must have excellent customer service skills and must be customer oriented
- Must be able to travel to Cambridge periodically as needed
- Post-secondary education in purchasing, materials management or business an asset
- Experience using JDE an asset
Please submit your resume and cover letter including salary expectations to:
Toyota Tsusho Canada, Inc.
Attention: Team Member Relations
We appreciate all responses, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agency emails or phone calls will be returned.