Manus Abrasive Systems Inc. is a Canadian company in business since 1983. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and supplier of abrasive blast equipment and related supplies. We have branches in Edmonton, Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Mississauga. We are proud manufacturers of Mod-U-Blast Abrasive Blast equipment.
We are currently recruiting a permanent, full-time Labourer/Assembler for our Edmonton branch.
- Assembly of abrasive blast equipment.
- Assembly of sub-assemblies used in manufacture of equipment.
- Transport of materials and finished equipment.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Work well with others or independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to speak, read, and write English.
- Forklift experience is an asset.
- Full health benefits after three months.
- RRSP with company match after one year.
- Paid vacation days after one year.
- Competitive wages with yearly bonus.
Interested candidates may submit resumes to Darrell Yakubow via email.
We thank all candidates for their submissions.
Please note, only those most qualified will be contacted.