Manulife Financial

Manulife Financial Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, Inspiring, Ethical,
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: 37 hour work week
There is no typical day when you are in property management. It change by the minute. In the morning there is daily tasks, but in a quick second that can change depending on the needs or emergencies that come up within the building.

It is always busy with a myriad of taks on the list, but I enjoy my work. Property Manager is always availalbe for any – more... inquiries we have, any suggestions and takes the time to introduce new tools which we can learn and grow from. We work diligently to get everything done.

Work isn't always predictable or easy, but it is challenging and enjoyable. – less
Canada Training
Medical Teleinterviewer (Canada) (Former Employee), ManilaOctober 6, 2013
A major highlight of my stay with this company is when they sent me to Canada for training.
Professional, organized
Actuarial Intern, Life Insurance Line of Business (Former Employee), Hochiminh, VietnamSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: professional team
Cons: short breaks
Typical day:
- Open memo, checklist to see what needs to be done
- Do the jobs, report to supervisor/manager
Financial Sector
Control-M Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 31, 2013
Learned about the investments market and how it works for Manulife to make them successful
Great team of hard working motivated people
Business Systems Analyst II (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 2, 2013
I worked as a systems analyst for the annuities business unit. During that time, I supported multiple business applications. I worked directly with the business to address and resolve incidents/bugs; planned, tested, and managed the implementation of application enhancements and upgrades.
Fun workplace with great benefit package
Medical Claims Adjudicator (Former Employee), PhilippinesJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: great working environment
Cons: hard to reach quota and quality in work
Although I find it hard to reach qoutas and quality assessment, a fun workplace always gives me motivations whenever I'm down and feeling negative. Colleagues and management encourage and help us to make our work easier. There are lots of company activities which includes Christmas party, Performer's Night, Summer Team Building and Sportsfest. Human – more... resources often find ways to make the office environment a fun, convenient working place. At the same time, managements maintains and observes a strict confidentiality for the company and customers; also, a strict professionalism- professional behaviour and such- are adhered to by every employee. – less
Great Learning Environment
Annuities Service Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 23, 2012
If you want to learn the ins and out of the mutual fund industry this is the place to work
new office with all the amenities to make working comfortable
Evening Administrator (Former Employee), Waterloo OntarioFebruary 14, 2012
Pros: ergonomic working environment, great benefits great people to work with
Cons: nothing i can think of
new office - on bus route - great amenities (cafeteria, area to heat up food, cooked food etc), facilities were new and modern, cubicles were ergonomic for your working comfort
great bunch of people, had a great respect for their employees
good pay and benefits
just a great place to work

About Manulife Financial

Manulife Financial Corporation is a Canadian insurance company and financial services provider. Manulife Financials global head – Read more

Manulife Financial Photos