Manulife Financial Employee Review

View all Manulife Financial reviews

I enjoyed my time there
Executive Assistant, Compliance Division (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON27 August 2013
Great place to work. I worked in. A great department with great people. It's just too bad my contract was cut short.

Other Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

Bad bad place to work.
Forms Designer / Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 January 2018
Awful place to be.. they beat you down and then kick you to the curb. Would not go back if they invited me. eg...Having a scrum at my desk one day.. A manager asked me a question and he did not get the answer from me he wanted and blew a gasket.. Abused me verbally. There were 2 Directors around me who all went to my manager to explain what happened and that I did nothing wrong. My manager put me on probation because I made him look bad in front of management. Bad place to work.. Management is out for themselves.. The peons do not matter.. Stay away !!
Pros
Cons
See above
good place to work at.
QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON4 January 2018
my experience at manulife was positive. the projects that i worked on were well managed.
learning curves are everywhere, i was able to learn my way through the practices easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.