Manulife Financial Employee Review

View all Manulife Financial reviews

Decent company with fair benefits and salary
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON19 September 2013
- Typical day at work is extremely hectic in particular during peak times (Jan to Mar). Very busy and took time to become comfortable with leaving work knowing I may not have completed everything in the day as it can be very hard to keep up
- I learned so much. I have been very lucky within the company and had many great mentors who were focused on helping me succeed. I learned leadership, improved on multitasking and found my voice
- My co-workers are great. They are helpful, supportive and very knowledgeable
- Leadership is the most difficult for me. The leadership style for me and what I am used to within the organization has changed significantly after the re-organization. It's no longer enjoyable and has proved to be an impossible work/life balance.
- All of the opportunities I have had as been the most enjoyable. I have had the opportunity to work with so many different people from so many areas, and I'm truly grateful for that.
Pros
Decent salary, people, opportunities
Cons
long hours, no work/life balance

Other Manulife Financial Employee Reviews

Challenging and Rewarding
Engineering Lead (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON5 December 2017
A large organization with global scope. Many different business units with lots of opportunities to do different work depending on your interests and skillset.
Pros
Work-life balance
Terrible management
Senior Clerk/Corporate Services (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC29 November 2017
***Enjoyed very much my work but that's about it.

-Extremely poor management
-Poor communication from managerial staff
-No room for advancement
-Job security none (employees treated as a number)
-Very poor salary
Pros
Good working hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manulife Financial. Our community is ready to answer.