Job Title: Inside Sales Executive
Company: OpusIng Corporation
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Mississauga, ON
OPUSING Canada is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven Inside Sales Representative for our Team. The candidate should have good communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a environment with responsibilities that includes selling OPUSING services via telephone, by generating prospective customers through cold calling. You will qualify and follow up on sales leads.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Will be required to make outgoing cold calls to prospects across Canada to sell OPUS consulting and B2B lead generation services.
- Extremely organized with the ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Fixing up telephonic / face-face appointments with the clients.
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers and build and strengthen the customer relationship
Maintain regular communication with Department and Account Manager(s).
- Manage pipeline and forecast accordingly
- Identifying qualified prospects though cold calling / email campaigns and networking.
- Ability to plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue
- Deliver weekly call reports
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Phone sales skills
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and interpersonal skills and sales acumen
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (must)
- Prior experience with consulting services/staffing sales would be an asset
High School or Graduate from recognized school/university
Fresh Graduates can also apply for this position.