Coast Industrial Services is currently hiring a Field Service Technician for a global company. The successful candidate will work in the parts and service division to work as a field service representative in Edmonton, Alberta.
Coast Industrial Services is proud to be a Canadian company with our main office in Edmonton, AB. Our experienced team places candidates from Coast to Coast in Canada and Globally!
This is an on call position, and travel and overtime will be necessary. As you grow into the role, responsibilities will increase and there will be continued technical challenges. The ideal candidate would have a plumbing or boiler maker background
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for the maintenance and repair
- Must be able to perform on-site service which will include assembly, disassembly, trouble shooting and CIP services on plate heat exchangers
- Must be able to promote spare parts and service contracts
- Provide training as required and respond to customer needs in a timely manner
- Must have excellent mechanical skills and be familiar with working in refineries and chemical plants
- Must be a self-starter with strong customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Five to ten years’ experience
- Salary is competitive and you will be able to choose the shift that works for your lifestyle!!
- Benefits and pension plan are included
Wage and compensation
$55,000 – $65,000 yearly
Lots of over time