The client is a leading and established manufacturer and part of a larger organization that offers career development.
They are seeking a Packaging & Warehouse Supervisor for one facility to be responsible for the safety, production, equipment maintenance of the plant as well as the supervision of the production and maintenance employees.
Candidates from various manufacturing environments will be suitable such as food/beverage, pharmaceutical, auto, heavy industrial, chemical processing
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience preferably in a Union enviornment
- Experience with plant maintenance is an asset
- Experience with continuous improvement/lean manufacturing initiatives and change management
- Background or exposure to union labour relations
- Experience solving problems, planning, scheduling, coaching, mentoring, motivating
*Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada*