Manpower
3,230 reviews

Manpower Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
decent job
Assembler, Packager, Handler, Linelead (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 13, 2014
decent job, pretty easy work. alot of hours, very busy. alot of product that needs to be done on time.
Comfortable working environment.
Data Entry Associate (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 12, 2014
First part of the day started off by collecting all of the documents that were needed to be entered. I would then order the documents by departments and input them into a program(SAP). In SAP, I would then run various functions in order to create reports. Using vlookup and other tools, I could then organize them for management.
Productive work environment
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDApril 12, 2014
Was placed with Crown services quickly. The position was very easy to learn, co workers was eager to assist when you needed help.
Productive and fun workplace
Patient Attendant (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 11, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Very professional staffing. Overtime always available. Friendly environment.
temp job
Temporary Worker (Former Employee), Redding, CAApril 11, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
got me alot of work HR was allways nice SPEEDY TO FIND JOBS
i was dissopinted when they relocated out of town
Great
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 11, 2014
Manpower of Jackson is one of the better temp agancies to work with.
Manpower of Coldwater, Mich
Certification (Former Employee), Coldwater, MIApril 10, 2014
Pros: easy to find, good management, easy to get a hold of
Cons: no job security
Manpower is an employment agency that i found allowed me to apply to many jobs at once. I found that while they were good at finding you a job, the job reliability wasn't there.
great place to work
Production (Former Employee), Beaufort,South CarolinaApril 10, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime
Cons: temp position
parker racor was a good experience and a great place to work management made sure training was very understanding
Fun workplace, cafe
General Laborer (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZApril 10, 2014
Pros: opporturity to advance
Cons: short contract/assignments
enjoyed the in house cafe, hot food made fresh, Management very approachable
Professional Helpful Friendly Staff
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Hoover, ALApril 9, 2014
Working for Manpower (Birmingham/Hoover, AL) was one of the best experiences I had working as a temp. The staff was very professional and so warm. You could call with any questions or concerns. Someone was always available. They worked hard to match jobs to your skills and they consistently found good assignments for me at great companies. I would work – more... for them again in a heartbeat and I would recommend Manpower to anyone. Oh and as a bonus - free training! – less
Manpower is okay
Audit Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee), Houston, TexasApril 9, 2014
Pros: they will put you to work
Cons: the pay in many cases are not great
I have done quite a few temporary assignments with Manpower and they are an okay company to work for. In comparison to the vast majority of temporary agencies Manpower however, will put you to work as far as the compensation; it is not that great but at least they will put you to work.
A Good Stable Company
Contract Worker (Current Employee), Canberra, ACTApril 9, 2014
Pros: security, support, jobs usually available
Cons: sometimes not enough hours
It's a good company that has looked after me and helped me survive. Though I am wanting to move a bit higher in the job industry, Manpower is a great starting point for me and has continued to support me through my financial endeavors
Always had something to do
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsfield, MAApril 9, 2014
Pros: handled different kinds of people every day
Cons: not a secure position for me
This was a job i enjoyed very much since i learned a lot about putting together contracts and what they entailed. The only issue was that it was from a temporary agency and my time there was very limited. My position i held with them was only supposed to be for a few months and lasted for over a year! The most enjoyable part of this job was that i not – more... only had the chance to use my customer service skills but i was performing clerical duties as well. – less
Organized Accounting professional with over 5 years of experience in a corporate environment
Contractor (Former Employee), Southbury, CTApril 8, 2014
I am a team player who can multi-task with a high rate of accuracy while paying attention to detail. My prior work experience has provided me with the ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines on a timely basis.
Nice company to work with.
Admin Assist/Data Entry/CM Follow-Up Assist (Former Employee), Swiftwater, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: short commute
Cons: contract was too short
Good company. Manpower was the first contract company that I worked for.
Great Place to work
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Midlothian, VaApril 8, 2014
I loved management, and the hours were very flexible. I enjoyed that every Sunday was a day off, and the company always made you feel like family
laborer
Laborer (Former Employee), Greencastle, INApril 8, 2014
I assembled parts for cars, the job was tedious and time consuming, you work like a slave and they offer little time for breaks, even to the bathroom, the management was terrible and not all on the same track one would tell you one way and then another would be like no do it this way.
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCApril 7, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: standing for hours
Working on diesel engines was something i never thought i was be able to do . Working here was a great experience and it was my first real job
OK but no security
Cusomer Services Specialist (Former Employee), NottinghamApril 7, 2014
Cons: no security
Manpower are a recruitment and temporary contract firm. In general they are ok to work for but be warned there is no guarantee of continued work or comeback on the termination of a contract which can literrally be terminated with a few hours notice
was a temp agency
Fork Lift operator (Former Employee), Decatur, ILApril 7, 2014
Pros: different experience
Cons: was a temp agency
was mostly on a fork truck for this company. They had a job lined up for me most of the time but it still was just temp work. Good experience and learned different work environments.

About Manpower

Millions of men (and women) have helped power this firm to the upper echelon of the staffing industry. Doing business as ManpowerGroup, – Read more