Manpower

Manpower Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temporary work
Laborer (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 25, 2012
Pros: provided different work experiences
Cons: too much travel, not enough security
Temporary work that spanned several regions. Involved a lot of heavy lifting. I learned how to do several different jobs from wine bottling to stacking. Co-workers were very nice. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the next job was coming or what I was doing.
great agency
Walkie Operator, General Labour (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMay 15, 2012
Pros: job assignments
Cons: completed job assignments
My day at work though this agency was every good and was assign to my tasks during the day at work. I have learned lots of knowledge within this agency and the management of the job assignments were nice like the staffing consultants at this agency. My co-workers were very nice as well you do have those that think they are all that but you get them – more... in all companies. The hardest part of job is leaving the job because of assignment completed and waiting for a new job assignment. The most enjoyable pat of the job is working at matrix as a walkie operator and a general labour at Carquest and getting a full time permanent job with them after the assignment was finished. – less
General Labourer
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 7, 2012
Pros: good training, variety of work
Cons: lack of work, poor job security
Throughout the duration of my employment with Manpower, I worked at several different companies. I enjoyed the diversity of not only working in a variety of companies, but working in various different positions within those companies.

Although the availability of work was often unreliable, I greatly value the experience and the skills I was able to – more... acquire while working for this agency. – less
placement agency so work was not steady
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), St. John's, NLApril 26, 2012
Pros: some work assignments were long
Cons: long breaks in between assignments
usually called early in the morning for work that same day
learned new things every day
manager in the local office is a super and easy going person
NPI job
NPI FT Test Support (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 22, 2012
I had experience with the new product introduction. They renew our contract every two months.
MANPOWER
SEASONAL TEMPORARY AGENT (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 27, 2012
ONE OF THE WORST TEMP AGENCIES IN PICKERING. FINDS JOBS IN DURHAM REGION BUT DONT PASS INFO ON DO TO NOT CURRENT STATUS.
NEW JOB EVERY WEEK
Janitor, Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2012
Pros: long term jobs
Cons: low wage
A GREAT PLACE, I DID 9 YEARS IN A ROW, ONE CO FOR 4 YEARS, RECEIVED MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD
Productive, professional and polite
File Clerk / Assembler / Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLDecember 24, 2014
Pros: everyday is a good day.
Cons: no benefits
This office is one that has personality and style. The doctor is very professional and polite. The Office Manager has the utmost respect for the doctor and his decisions. Everyday is a challenge and an enjoyable event; there are different styles of customers who come in every day.
Productive and clean workplace.
CNC Operator/Machinist (Former Employee), Murphy, NCDecember 23, 2014
Enjoyed working with co-workers and management left the company cause offered more salary at another employer. The company I was attempting to get hired on full-time permanently was named Snap-On Tools Inc. which is a very good business to have a career with and overall I would attempt to apply for this occupation again.
They are a good temp. service to work for.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Charleston, WVDecember 23, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
I worked for them thru AEP Power Company. Their employees where always friendly and willing to help me out with any issue I ever had.
Temp Agency
Housing Recovery Specialist (Former Employee), new york,nyDecember 22, 2014
I have gotten alot of different jobs of various types. The recruiters are very helpful.
Temporary Professional Agency Associate
Temp to Perm Professional (Licensed Agent) (Current Employee), East Norriton, PADecember 22, 2014
Pros: many businesses in the east norriton area
Cons: you have to work for them, not your agency, and they seem to forget that.
I've been with them several months and have utilized 3 separate locations. You just have to agree with whatever they offer but they leave some room to negotiate with temp to perm jobs. It is suppose to get your foot in the door to get a job, not get embarassed so you don' t get a position.
nice company to work for
Assembler/ CNC/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: lack of work
Great place to work. Assembly steady time went by fast good people and managers.
challenging at first
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee), Ada, MIDecember 22, 2014
Pros: breaks were consistent, and fun to sit with co-workers having conversations and really getting to know each other
Cons: the biggest con was having to be on cleanup.
A typical day at work would be just to work on the line you were assigned to. I loved all the supervisors. they were very helpful, very hands on on teaching exactly what needed to be done at every line. I worked with great co-workers. the bardes part of the job was keeping up with the speed of the job. the most enjoyable part was when I finally mastered – more... all aspects of different lines and products. – less
poor
Dispatcher ( Temp work) (Former Employee), 33716December 21, 2014
bad company to work for, they do not care about their employees. very unprofessional environment
The experience went well. Long time ago!
Office Support (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2014
The company was a good company overall. Have recently tried to reactivate my availability and is becoming a phone tag, email tag trial. We will see.
very productive
Assembler (Current Employee), Stafford, TXDecember 19, 2014
Pros: very short break time.
Cons: short lunch hour ever.
It was good company to work for.had good management.Assembled Voting machines.
Very productive .Working at a steady pace
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Catawba, NCDecember 18, 2014
Pros: work schedule and the compensation
Cons: sometimes having to work 6 days straight 12 hours.
A day at work consist of loading machines Once theyre running you would have maybe a 20 to 30 minute grace period. I learned how to complete paperwork using different math techniques. My coworkers were friendly. The hard part of the job was getting covered in stinky oil. and a lot of heavy lifting. I enjoyed the work and the 4 day on and off work schedule.
Worst Job.
Assembly Builder (Former Employee), Muskegon, MIDecember 17, 2014
Pros: being busy most of the shift.
Cons: lack of training and company culture.
Working in assembly as a builder. The company culture didn't fit my personality but working as a team did.
Professional environment
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 17, 2014
Pros: helpfull coworkers
Cons: bank close
Reconcile multiple bank reconciliations. Professional environment.

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more