Manpower Employee Reviews

Gives me work experience
Production Worker/Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON13 April 2016
I took the position at Manpower as I need an income and at the time they gave me the work experience and know how of positions I did enjoy.
Pros
different placement
Cons
At times I didnt have any work to do or go to.
Friendly temp agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2016
Approachable agents. They really wanted to get to know what kind of job I was looking for and where my skills were. Useful training available.
Pros
Competent agents
Cons
Length of contracts was unpredictable
Excellent team Group
Trilingual Service Centre Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario28 March 2016
Even though the working hours were hard, the great team group, the co-workers and the Branch Manager made it worth it. They were a great inspiration.
Work shifts at companies
Associate (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 March 2016
Manpower hires many people, too many at times. As a worker, you must follow the company's rules and regulations at a lesser amount of pay. Generally you will have 40 hours of work, but there are times you do not.
Cons
you make the same amount of money as someone whom has been there 15 years
horaires flexibles
Document Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC10 March 2016
• Filed health record according to specified system
• Filed and retrieved documents using specific classification and organization systems
Pros
horaires
Cons
aucun
Overall good work place
Temporary Agent (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON8 March 2016
Most of the time you would get called about a week in advance of any job opportunities, but would sometimes get a surprise phone call at 5:30 in the morning needing an emergency replacement for __________ company for 7:00am. Management was always very helpful and tried to work around your schedule for days you were scheduled, and tried to give all their workers equal opportunities. After two summers at this company, depending on the location i was called to work at I began to recognize many of my colleagues, and everyone is very friendly.
Overall a good work place to consider if you're looking for an on-call/part time job working about 3-5 days a week, with some variety in job assignments.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Little diversity in job opportunities
Manpower was a great experiance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 March 2016
The skills and knowledge that I gained from working at Manpower ensured my success at CDI. Being directed by a different manager every 3 to 6 months taught me how to adjust to the different techniques that each manger brought to the table.
Pros
Constant learning abilities to those who pay attention
Cons
Large turn over rate
Great People
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 February 2016
I'd be more than happy to give a review in person, however not at this time. Feel free to ask, at a later date.

Corrie Wallace
environement agreable
Machine test (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB8 February 2016
ce fut le meilleurs emploie que j'ai eu au canada j'ai tellement adoré entouré de tous les amis c'etais très bien
Pros
Café gratuit aimabilité
Cons
Aucun jugement personelle
great work place.
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 January 2016
enjoyed working by myself. driving long distances.
i learn how to work on a fast pace
management wise was fair
my co-workers were hard workers even though most of them did not make it untill the end.
hardest part of the job personally to me comes from driving 100 km/h when travelling far.
Pros
bounces
Cons
no over time
Great Community of People
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 January 2016
Manpower has good people working for them making an overall positive working environment. They have a high standard for safety for all internal and external employees.
New Experience
Recruiter/Co-Op Student (Former Employee) –  North York, ON22 January 2016
I had a successful internship with Manpower and built great colleagues and friends. Which lead me to a brief term at the Nike Factory where I was an Inventory Specialist for a short time. It was a very interesting and new work experience.
Pros
Good breaks and easy work
Cons
not secure at all.
Able to move within company
Customer Service Duties (Former Employee) –  Edmonton14 January 2016
This job was great! They always trained you when you needed improvements in some areas. Getting to and from work was not an issue. You mostly worked alone, which was good for me. You had the best hours because the students needed the evening jobs.
Pros
The hours
great veriaty of work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 January 2016
get to work at many different types of work. I have worked for ice cream manufacturers, three different plastic plants, book manufacture, pet store, zinc factory. really flexible hours.
Pros
flexable hours
Great temp company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 December 2015
Manpower from what I understand has a health care plan the wages are good only down side is it is temporary work but once a contract end usually they will getting you working in a day or less.
Cons
Random locations, no job stability
fun at work place
Pizzetta Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  kuwait11 December 2015
management has to look for opportunity to improve peoples performance and create a career path. security of the job is not reliable at all.
Job and workplace - great. Manpower - horrible employer!
data entry (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 December 2015
Really enjoyed job and workplace. Not at all imporessed with Manpower! Terrible associate service. Not in it for their employees AT ALL! Minimal benefits; NO bereavment; low pay, terrible employee support. As long as they get you a job and get their cut, that's what they're in it for.
Pros
a job
Cons
poor benefits, no bereavement, low pay, terrible employee support
Terrible to work for
grounds maintnance (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON3 December 2015
Terrible company to work for. They pay you nothing, make you work harder then your pay grade, no job security, no help from office. Would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Cheap
Contractor / Calgary Board of Education
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 November 2015
Found me a positon right away and always available for staff and clients. Easy access downtown.

Recruiters are positive and fully engaged in your well being.
Pros
easy access from the C-train
Cons
Could not find me a full time position.
Worked with US MNC: Manpower Group, India
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi22 November 2015
I worked with Manpower Group for 2 years and have learned a lot. It has an excellent work environment with a lot of nice colleagues always ready to help. It’s an employee centric organization. Work culture is easy and fun. It’s a perfect place for personal growth. I could manage Work/ Life balance very easily. It also gave me an exposure in terms of handling international clients. There has been various training workshops to develop our skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manpower. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval