Manpower
3,625 reviews

Manpower Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great starter job for anyone that needs a foot in the door
Labourer (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: shift work
work hard and management likes you pretty simple. we are the people that keep the companies running when they need extra help
worked temp. hours was casual
Secretary/Reception Positions (Former Employee), London, OnAugust 28, 2012
Worked several temp positions. Secretary Receptionist at LHSC and St. Joes. Booking patients appointments and running smooth office. Answering a switch board and directing calls
great place to work
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Woodstock, ONAugust 7, 2012
Pros: great pay for fulltime employees
Cons: low pay for temp work
was a great place to work other then they used me and proimissed me a fulltime job then when the time came i was laid off while other co worker was hired on.
Review
clerical job (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 7, 2012
Pros: only an hour
Cons: no long hours
my job working for intria in mississauga was marvellous and very exciting work with all my co workers very helpful and understanding my position was a exception clerk
Fast Paced and efficient
Receptionist (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 24, 2012
I learned lots only in a few days. This was a very nice place to work for. I was only there as a contract but i had lots of fun.
Assist clients with registration
Receptionist (Former Employee), Pickering, ONJuly 23, 2012
Pros: pay was ok staff very friendly
Cons: boring very little to do
• Answer telephone, switchboard and email inquiries
• Provide general information to clients
• Manage customer files, mailing lists and databases
Working at Manpower was very fun and enjoyable
Picking & Packaging (Former Employee), North York, ONJuly 17, 2012
Pros: free beverages, gift bags etc.
Cons: nothing was bad
A typical day at work was fine. The management was great and helpful. I learned how to acheive the given target at work with speed & quality. My co-workers were very helpful and understanding.the hardest part of the job was lifting heavy boxes alone without anybodies help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the amount of regular hours.
Temporary work
Laborer (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJune 25, 2012
Pros: provided different work experiences
Cons: too much travel, not enough security
Temporary work that spanned several regions. Involved a lot of heavy lifting. I learned how to do several different jobs from wine bottling to stacking. Co-workers were very nice. The hardest part of the job was not knowing when the next job was coming or what I was doing.
great agency
Walkie Operator, General Labour (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioMay 15, 2012
Pros: job assignments
Cons: completed job assignments
My day at work though this agency was every good and was assign to my tasks during the day at work. I have learned lots of knowledge within this agency and the management of the job assignments were nice like the staffing consultants at this agency. My co-workers were very nice as well you do have those that think they are all that but you get them – more... in all companies. The hardest part of job is leaving the job because of assignment completed and waiting for a new job assignment. The most enjoyable pat of the job is working at matrix as a walkie operator and a general labour at Carquest and getting a full time permanent job with them after the assignment was finished. – less
General Labourer
General Labourer (Former Employee), Brockville, ONMay 7, 2012
Pros: good training, variety of work
Cons: lack of work, poor job security
Throughout the duration of my employment with Manpower, I worked at several different companies. I enjoyed the diversity of not only working in a variety of companies, but working in various different positions within those companies.

Although the availability of work was often unreliable, I greatly value the experience and the skills I was able to – more... acquire while working for this agency. – less
placement agency so work was not steady
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), St. John's, NLApril 26, 2012
Pros: some work assignments were long
Cons: long breaks in between assignments
usually called early in the morning for work that same day
learned new things every day
manager in the local office is a super and easy going person
MANPOWER
SEASONAL TEMPORARY AGENT (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 27, 2012
ONE OF THE WORST TEMP AGENCIES IN PICKERING. FINDS JOBS IN DURHAM REGION BUT DONT PASS INFO ON DO TO NOT CURRENT STATUS.
NEW JOB EVERY WEEK
Janitor, Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2012
Pros: long term jobs
Cons: low wage
A GREAT PLACE, I DID 9 YEARS IN A ROW, ONE CO FOR 4 YEARS, RECEIVED MAN OF THE YEAR AWARD
Horrible Company
Lab Technician / Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJuly 22, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: management
They are very rude and disrespectful to their employees. There is little to no room for advancement and they mess over great workers.
manpower keep you educated for what is to come
Administrative/Office Coordinative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2014
I have learn multiple things from working with manpower. The manager and co-worker was so helpful and patience. once I got the hang of the job it became very easy. I enjoy meeting new people daily. the hardest part of the job is when my assignment is over.
Good place to get temporary work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Abbott LabsJuly 22, 2014
This is a busy staffing office with great people helping you find a position in an industry to match your skills. I have enjoyed my position and learned a great deal about working in a very professional environment from management and co-workers.
its very productive and fun work place
receptionist/secretary (Current Employee), morgantown, wvJuly 22, 2014
Pros: staying busy, and like the people i work with.
Cons: i'm threw a temp agency
a typical day at work is answering the phones, taking messages, doing deal or trades, scanning papers, and doing bump stickers for all the cars.
It was very nice & Challenging.
ITSystem support Consultent (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 22, 2014
Cons: when more work only thaat time our manger ask me to stress. i have did many times.
Hi Have worked with IBM Daksh at MTP Nagawara it was very challenging & very nice to work with them & i have learned a lot from my job.
Interesting work
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 21, 2014
Pros: interesting
I learned how to be hooked to a phone line all day and make it work. The people that worked at the call center were friendly and helpful. The people who called in were very interesting and they traveled to interesting places. I worked the swing shift from 1pm until 10pm and I really liked it.
All Seasonal and Temporary Positions
Licensed Health Plan Advisor / Enrollment (Former Employee), Horsham, PAJuly 21, 2014
They say that most of their positions are temp to perm but most are really seasonal positions for the AEP.

About Manpower

Millions of men (and women) have helped power this firm to the upper echelon of the staffing industry. Doing business as ManpowerGroup, – Read more