Manpower Employee Reviews in Canada

Great temp company
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 26, 2015
Manpower from what I understand has a health care plan the wages are good only down side is it is temporary work but once a contract end usually they will getting you working in a day or less.
Cons
Random locations, no job stability
Great Community of People
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 29, 2016
Manpower has good people working for them making an overall positive working environment. They have a high standard for safety for all internal and external employees.
General Labour
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ONJune 21, 2016
Manpower is supportive and strive to obtain continuity of job assignments, their agents are empathetic and show genuine care.
great veriaty of work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ONJanuary 3, 2016
get to work at many different types of work. I have worked for ice cream manufacturers, three different plastic plants, book manufacture, pet store, zinc factory. really flexible hours.
Pros
flexable hours
Employment office
Opérateur (Former Employee) –  MontealApril 22, 2016
Professional company who are honest and fair with their candidates
Not enough contact with them to give more informations
Contractor / Calgary Board of Education
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 27, 2015
Found me a positon right away and always available for staff and clients. Easy access downtown.

Recruiters are positive and fully engaged in your well being.
Pros
easy access from the C-train
Cons
Could not find me a full time position.
Typical productive day with the client. No two days alike
Contract 4th Class Power Engineer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABOctober 19, 2015
Recommended for a source of employment for people just starting out and for workers who would like to try contracting. Easy place to get along with co workers
Pros
have a third party to discuss opinions
Cons
usually the client has better holiday schedules
Terrible to work for
grounds maintnance (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ONDecember 3, 2015
Terrible company to work for. They pay you nothing, make you work harder then your pay grade, no job security, no help from office. Would not recommend anyone to work for this company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Cheap
Great People
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCFebruary 9, 2016
I'd be more than happy to give a review in person, however not at this time. Feel free to ask, at a later date.

Corrie Wallace
fun at work place
Pizzetta Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  kuwaitDecember 11, 2015
management has to look for opportunity to improve peoples performance and create a career path. security of the job is not reliable at all.
C.I.B.C was the placement
Investigations Officer (Former Employee) –  torontoAugust 7, 2015
I worked for several departments and learned a great deal from each one of them.

Visa department: took calls from clients and merchants about Visa cards and activities, making sure there was no fraud involved. Inbound call center.

E.F.T. dept.: investigated and returned, when needed funds that were sent electronically in error to wrong accounts. Inbound call center.

Visa Ins.: took calls and answered questions about products that best suited the client. Inbound call center.

I enjoyed working in all these departments.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
distance
its a fun family and great team to work for very fast and easy going at the same time
general labour (Current Employee) –  pickring ,ontSeptember 15, 2015
i would till any one who looks to get i n with them to go for it their a great team and understanding management you work with power tools and lots of lifting
Pros
free lunch with food truck lots of o.t
Cons
not any that i can thing of
worst job agency out of all....!
service specialist (Former Employee) –  5650 Yonge Street, North York.August 19, 2015
I worked through manpower at CIBC. Manpower agents are very rude and has no empathy towards their staff. They simply will treat you like slaves. Awful job agency to work for.
Pros
nothing to mention
Cons
Low pay, Impolite agents who have no idea of professional business communication.and the list goes on...
Good site leadership
Parts Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ONJuly 14, 2015
Manpower was a okay company to work for on the smaller local plant level! Being at Honda I learned lots from my time there! lots of issues with Office and the onsite supervisor and barrie branch manager! Co workers were great and still good friends with a few of them! Hardest part of the job was waiting for the parts to arrive lineside, and the most enjoyable part was the Parts quality people form honda!
Cons
Low pay
They try their best
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 3, 2015
I was with the downtown branch and they try their best to help you look for a job but it is not consistent. They do OK. I would recommend as long as they can find you a job
overall helpful
Document Control Administrator-NOVA (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABNovember 9, 2015
I didn't work directly with Manpower, they were my placement agency. The people I did deal with were great and I loved working with them.
its fun working with the other co workers
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 31, 2015
shipping and receiving
cleaning the work place
Enjoyable place
Operations Clerk (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 14, 2015
Manpower has been a great place to work. They have been helpful to finding a placement for me when they can. They just need to find longer and more stable placement with their clients, so their employees will have a more stable work.
Supportive
Customer Support After Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 25, 2015
I worked with Manpower very little with the placement I received from them. However, when I worked with them, they were supportive and would "go to bat" for me when I needed help.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
No vacation time, no benefits
Mediation Assistant
Mediation Assistant (Former Employee) –  TorontoJune 19, 2015
I worked for the Government on insurance claims. It was more like an Administrative Assistant combined with Mediation Assistant.. I was brought in through Manpower to help in the Mediation division and performed many clerical and research work as needed. I was there 5 months and I enjoyed the work they gave me to do. We were all team workers and did the work just fine.