Manpower
5,335 reviews

Manpower Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Supportive
Customer Support After Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Supportive
Cons: No vacation time, no benefits
I worked with Manpower very little with the placement I received from them. However, when I worked with them, they were supportive and would "go to bat" for me when I needed help.
Productive and fun place to work at
General Labourer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 25, 2015
After the flood in Calgary, we were sent to different places to recover the company damaged from the situation.
Great team, great safety.
worst job agency out of all....!
service specialist (Former Employee), 5650 Yonge Street, North York.August 19, 2015
Pros: nothing to mention
Cons: Low pay, Impolite agents who have no idea of professional business communication.and the list goes on...
I worked through manpower at CIBC. Manpower agents are very rude and has no empathy towards their staff. They simply will treat you like slaves. Awful job agency to work for.
C.I.B.C was the placement
Investigations Officer (Former Employee), torontoAugust 7, 2015
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: distance
I worked for several departments and learned a great deal from each one of them.

Visa department: took calls from clients and merchants about Visa cards and activities, making sure there was no fraud involved. Inbound call center.

E.F.T. dept.: investigated and returned, when needed funds that were sent electronically in error to wrong accounts. Inbound call center.

Visa Ins.: took calls and answered questions about products that best suited the client. Inbound call center.

I enjoyed working in all these departments.
Permanent Placement Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 30, 2015
Cons: high turnover
Team environment, supporting management. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with different candidates.
I have learned a lot about different industries.
Good site leadership
Parts Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Alliston, ONJuly 14, 2015
Cons: Low pay
Manpower was a okay company to work for on the smaller local plant level! Being at Honda I learned lots from my time there! lots of issues with Office and the onsite supervisor and barrie branch manager! Co workers were great and still good friends with a few of them! Hardest part of the job was waiting for the parts to arrive lineside, and the most enjoyable part was the Parts quality people form honda!
Professional and caring staff !
Customer Care Front Desk Intake / Web Agent (Current Employee), Markham, ONJune 29, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly
Cons: Temporary
Professional and caring staff ! Reputable employment agency that for the most part keeps you in the work force. When doing a job search it's great to know you are not alone and that there is someone else looking for the right role alongside me as well.
Mediation Assistant
Mediation Assistant (Former Employee), TorontoJune 19, 2015
I worked for the Government on insurance claims. It was more like an Administrative Assistant combined with Mediation Assistant.. I was brought in through Manpower to help in the Mediation division and performed many clerical and research work as needed. I was there 5 months and I enjoyed the work they gave me to do. We were all team workers and did the work just fine.
Comfortable Workplace
Recruiter (Junior) (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJune 5, 2015
My workplace usually remains quite busy with people coming in for applying/registering or to attend orientation and also by calling.
Cisco routers and switches
Communications Technician (Contract) (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 21, 2015
Pros: Travel
Cons: sporatic work
Installed routers and switches throughout Saskatchewan at retail stores, this was for head office to do their purchasing with information from the computers. I worked alone got to see many new areas of Saskatchewan.
Out of Temp Agencies... It's a better one, but you cant beat a full-time job
Merchandiser; Installer; Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMay 4, 2015
Pros: Can set your hours. Get a lot of exp in different fields.
Cons: Too difficult to settle a contract with an employer for full time work.
Little chance of going anywhere here... A temp job is only good for one person... A temp. Someone irresponsible. For someone looking for full time work, go find another job. While they give raises, you have no job stability and are basically transient... sent where and when they need you.
Tempory employment
Temporary Employment Service (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 28, 2015
I worked here first then hired by honey bar and then that job was no longer there so when back to manpower. Different jobes all the time
Very great employment agency to work for
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/WAREHOUSE PERSON (Former Employee), London, ONApril 22, 2015
Great Co-workers, supervisors, got me a job quickly in the field I wanted, the pay wasn't good but over all great, would work with them again
I worked here for 15 years. No complaints.
National Account Executive (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Got paid
Cons: No job security; but that's the way most companies are today
Large US based company. All decisions are made in and from the US that impact Canada. Learned a lot and meet so many amazing people!
Expectional Resources Provided
Talent Management Consultant (Former Employee), St. CatharinesApril 20, 2015
Manpower was a great company to work for. There was exceptional information provided through our intranet system. Their focus on organizational systems and customer service were essential for retention and growth for candidates and clients.
great work from home experience
Operations return specialist (Former Employee), Halifax Nova scotiaApril 16, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: work from home
If you want to work from home this is the company you want to work for. Everyone is amazing and they really want to see you succeed.
labour
manpower (Former Employee), brockville,onApril 8, 2015
good work. lots of different work experience many different jobs. i relised im not a factory worker to easy of work tho. to repetitive
Boring, not enough work
Receptionist/Administrative (Former Employee), edmonton, abApril 6, 2015
Working here was alright when there was work available. Its hard to to be busy when you ask for work and management doesn't give you anything to do but gets mad because you aren't do anything.
Starting carrer in accounting
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 5, 2015
Pros: Re imbursed my study fee
Cons: Not secured job
Started my accounting practical career
Multitask assignments
Co-operative co-workers
Continued study with work
Great boss
good place
Worker (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: work
Cons: hrs
manpower is a good place always asking how im doing making sure things are going well with me making sure there work for me

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more