Manpower
5,088 reviews

Manpower Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Professional and caring staff !
Customer Care Front Desk Intake / Web Agent (Current Employee), Markham, ONJune 29, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly
Cons: Temporary
Professional and caring staff ! Reputable employment agency that for the most part keeps you in the work force. When doing a job search it's great to know you are not alone and that there is someone else looking for the right role alongside me as well.
Mediation Assistant
Mediation Assistant (Former Employee), TorontoJune 19, 2015
I worked for the Government on insurance claims. It was more like an Administrative Assistant combined with Mediation Assistant.. I was brought in through Manpower to help in the Mediation division and performed many clerical and research work as needed. I was there 5 months and I enjoyed the work they gave me to do. We were all team workers and did the work just fine.
Comfortable Workplace
Recruiter (Junior) (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJune 5, 2015
My workplace usually remains quite busy with people coming in for applying/registering or to attend orientation and also by calling.
Cisco routers and switches
Communications Technician (Contract) (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 21, 2015
Pros: Travel
Cons: sporatic work
Installed routers and switches throughout Saskatchewan at retail stores, this was for head office to do their purchasing with information from the computers. I worked alone got to see many new areas of Saskatchewan.
Out of Temp Agencies... It's a better one, but you cant beat a full-time job
Merchandiser; Installer; Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMay 4, 2015
Pros: Can set your hours. Get a lot of exp in different fields.
Cons: Too difficult to settle a contract with an employer for full time work.
Little chance of going anywhere here... A temp job is only good for one person... A temp. Someone irresponsible. For someone looking for full time work, go find another job. While they give raises, you have no job stability and are basically transient... sent where and when they need you.
Tempory employment
Temporary Employment Service (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 28, 2015
I worked here first then hired by honey bar and then that job was no longer there so when back to manpower. Different jobes all the time
Very great employment agency to work for
FORKLIFT OPERATOR/WAREHOUSE PERSON (Former Employee), London, ONApril 22, 2015
Great Co-workers, supervisors, got me a job quickly in the field I wanted, the pay wasn't good but over all great, would work with them again
I worked here for 15 years. No complaints.
National Account Executive (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Got paid
Cons: No job security; but that's the way most companies are today
Large US based company. All decisions are made in and from the US that impact Canada. Learned a lot and meet so many amazing people!
Expectional Resources Provided
Talent Management Consultant (Former Employee), St. CatharinesApril 20, 2015
Manpower was a great company to work for. There was exceptional information provided through our intranet system. Their focus on organizational systems and customer service were essential for retention and growth for candidates and clients.
great work from home experience
Operations return specialist (Former Employee), Halifax Nova scotiaApril 16, 2015
Pros: work from home
Cons: work from home
If you want to work from home this is the company you want to work for. Everyone is amazing and they really want to see you succeed.
labour
manpower (Former Employee), brockville,onApril 8, 2015
good work. lots of different work experience many different jobs. i relised im not a factory worker to easy of work tho. to repetitive
Boring, not enough work
Receptionist/Administrative (Former Employee), edmonton, abApril 6, 2015
Working here was alright when there was work available. Its hard to to be busy when you ask for work and management doesn't give you anything to do but gets mad because you aren't do anything.
Starting carrer in accounting
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABApril 5, 2015
Pros: Re imbursed my study fee
Cons: Not secured job
Started my accounting practical career
Multitask assignments
Co-operative co-workers
Continued study with work
Great boss
good place
Worker (Current Employee), Victoria, BCMarch 24, 2015
Pros: work
Cons: hrs
manpower is a good place always asking how im doing making sure things are going well with me making sure there work for me
Worse place I have ever worked for - Never again
Driver trainer (Former Employee), Airdrie, AlbertaMarch 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: list too long to type
Mismanaged by 2 (oil and gas specialists) recruiters that don't know much but just to get bodies for commission. They take 35% of your wages for getting you a job and not doing anything to help you. Empty promises of getting on with company contracted to and that is the trap in order to get you to work for Manpower. Poor benefits. No chance for advancement.
Manpower Staffing
Talent Acquisition - Recruiter (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCMarch 5, 2015
It's a globally recognized staffing agency with great benefits and incentives for the right person. The Vancouver office has an exceptional team with very supportive management.
Nothing really
Laborer (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 2, 2015
Pros: close work
Cons: bad pay, not enough work
Was good for a part time job nothing else, pay was not that great and didnt get work all the time. Wouldnt go back because the hours just werent good enough.
Quick way to find work
labour/ forklift op (Former Employee), St.johns, nlFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: getinng recertified for forklift and reach truck
Cons: coworks with little to no work ethic
Off load tractor trailers, operate forklift and reach truck (stand up forklift) to put over stock in Highbays. Move product to the floor. Do any task that engagement deemed necessary.
Always working for me.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Vancouver,BCJanuary 19, 2015
Manpower has been very helpful in my Employment and has expanded my Jobs to include Data Entry & Order Selection
Great Environment
Reconciliation Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2015
scan money into peoples account and make sure that there is no counter fit bills.

1 2 3 4 5

About Manpower

Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. – Read more